Lancers

The first line of the perk “increases flame damage of mounted weapons” is the mention you are looking for. Tempuras and Tachi do count as flame weapons, and Blight will give you 20% damage buff, and more importantly, cool green flames.

I recently bought a Blight and put it on my Tempura build, which used to be built around a Torero, because accuracy is important with melee, amirite? I wish it made a big difference, but at low-mid PS it really doesn’t. You either hit something very crunchy and the opponent dies, or you don’t and you get stuck. Green flames are cool and all, but I think I liked disrespecting my opponents with a melee Torero build more.

2 Likes

It just occured to me that we can now replicate Luke (third movie) vs Darth Vader thx to Tachi. Maybe I’ll make a silly Jedi art build (^%

Exactly…and thanks for the conformation. I didn’t trust the description (or lack thereof) enough to make the assumption that is says what it means, precisely.

2 Likes

Back when I was playing them, I found the blight perk was most useful when attacking larger builds. You definitely don’t need it, but it’s a nice way to directly buff them, and blight has a great engine sound.

1 Like

Cockpit?

1 Like

Good idea!
Although that also doesn’t have any built-in weaponry