Less Excuses and More Solutions

Did I just read something that makes 100% sense? … hold on, let me reread this … yup, this makes sense!

1 Like

Wait, I have seen at least three posts by them on their Facebook page, the official News section of the website, and on reddit. That’s a total of nine. What more are we asking for? Hevk, even when I attempt to log on there’s a message telling me they’re having DDOS attacks and are trying to fix things.

Confused.

more than the same Form Letter we get, i suppose. A little more Public Representation. A quarterly or annual statement of finances. Some kind of vision board for the direction of the game as a whole. A Prospectus of sorts.

1 Like

I don’t know the statistics of where people go to get their information about crossout, but the majority of my friends come here to search for news or see what’s going on. There’s quite a few people that don’t do social media, and how hard would it be for them to have a daily blog on here, three sentences max if they’re so crunched for time. 5 minutes out of their day.

1 Like

there was a statement made a while back by the devs, here, that they were not going to be focusing on this forum, in favor of reddit. Plus, this current forum is the “back-up” that was put in place when the original forum got nuked for an undisclosed reason, so, this place is kinda of in the dark about most things, too.

2 Likes

I guess their itinerary is so jammed pack, it would be way too difficult to pick up their phones while they’re on the toilet and throw a few sentences a day up here instead of mindlessly watching YouTube shorts. They must be writing novels of lore on reddit and these other platforms used for outreach.

I’m not gonna sit here and be nasty about the devs or the game. It’s my favorite game and I’ve met a lot of awesome people through it. Maybe I’m asking too much, maybe some of us are or maybe all of us are. It is my opinion that we as a community want so much more for this game, for it to succeed and become vastly popular and some are feeling short changed a bit. Lots are jaded, burnt out… Meh, whatever.

1 Like

you’re not the only one. My burn out is coming from being shadow-banned on reddit, and having my youtube channel broken over posting Positive Crossout content.

there’s a real and concerted effort to get the anger piled on the devs for it all, too. I wish I was more knowledgeable about it all to help with things, but, all I know is all you know is not much at all.

I love this game, despite it’s faults and, when it’s faults show up in all its laggy forms, well, time to go do something else. Like, getting into town after a while and you been looking forward to see your longtime crush, you know they dress-up good and are a banger one a good day but, when you find them, their puking all over themselves after a corporate party that turned into a bender. You gotta say to yourself, “I think I’ll come back later.” And go hit up your tried and true friends until they’ve had time to clean up. That’s how I look at Crossout.

1 Like

Ok. So in general, most games you play will have problems after an update. Especially older ones that are basically patched up and down the entire code blocks.

I believe when they say it is ddos attacks. Patches open new vulnerabilities. It is not beneficial to discuss the vulnerabilities publicly in any circumstances.

The bandwidth from that amount of players could absolutely also be a cause or the cause. Sounds plausible to me.

I am sure the Developers want the game to be 100% stable, they want people to enjoy their work.

I have long thought latency between servers is very erratic, which greatly effects performance.

2 Likes
  1. The Premium time would be more useful for most players on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. In the next 39 hours it will only be Thursday right before the daily reset. 24 more hours would have been nice.
  2. They need to give everyone who logs in for the Reward a level of progression of the BP.
    How can we complete the Daily Seasonal Challenges when we cannot log in?
1 Like

Not directed at anyone in particular…

Literally from this website.

Maybe the devs should send you some chocolates direct to your house with a note telling you they’re having denial of the services attacks. Amazing.

1 Like

Maybe they should give everyone a free BP level for the lost progress and make the Premium time last until Friday.

I know everyone likes to guess what’s going on, because it’s fun, but what if they are being transparent and no one can except they are telling the truth?

Russia will continue to have massive DDOS attacks as long as the war continues.

1 Like

Toxic thread is toxic.

2 Likes

If you read what I posted about the logic - or lack thereof - behind giving us premium when they did, I made a very valid point.

This isn’t directed at anyone specific but they should deliver some reading comprehension and chocolate to some doorsteps too.

Again, I guess I’m asking for too much.