Market item value?

Anyone know what allows one sticker to be sold real high and a different sticker to only be able to be sold low?

I was browsing the market yesterday and saw someone offering close to a 1000 for a Croissant sticker i have that i never used or will use. I dont use 99% of my stickers but i try to keep atleast 2 of each for some strange reason.

Saw a few cans of the new Netherworld paint selling on the market between 700 - 900 gold so i sold a Croissant for 900 something…and got my paint. I love paint the most of all things u can collect in crossout so i was happy to be able to get nearly 1000 for an odd sticker.

I have 1 more Croissant sticker that could sell for the same or more if i chose but what is making these prices available for some and not the others. Some are locked really low and no one offers them much. I know croissant is a lil rare but whats up with this system?

1 Like

basically the players dont dictate the price so once one person chooses the price range they buy or sell at it cant be changed. there is some maximum price range for selling and buying and you cant go lower or higher

1 Like

Looks like they’re on console though, and there they don’t have price corridors. You can sell anything for as much as you want (I think)

1 Like

is there any reason they wouldnt have price corridors? i think they removed them recently but theyre back now

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Im on pc

Hm. That is a very “console” style screenshot.

Anyways. Corridors are weird, and have extremely random fluctuations.

What we should be asking is: What kinda guy buys a STICKER for over 800 COINS??!!! :unamused:

Probably the same guy who was buying up all the contacts and rifts on a rumor that something big was coming down the line. Next time I see him in bedlam, I’ll hafta ask him how he made out. :rofl:

Same dude who bought one for 9k?

Marketplace was broke for about three days…