Mech arm weapon concept <:D

that would be neat to have arm type weapons and even a skinner type you have to touch the enemy to grab them just a concept idea…Mabey a mele saw arm to!

5 Likes

yeets brick

2 Likes

5 Likes

Yesss a punching arm to!!! Mech beat down!

2 Likes

They could make it so you could mount passive melee (or even active melee) on the fists to augment the punch damage…then have cage matches.

1 Like

That’s actually a really interesting idea for a melee weapon.

I’m picturing a 4x4x2 square, with weld points on the 4x4 sides, and that splits at the 2x4 side with a giant spring in the middle when triggered.
The perk would be a major buff of any melee part attached to it when triggered, and ramming damage. You could attach passive melee, active melee, or even just a plow.

Would be fun to use on all kinds of builds.

2 Likes

only if the arm can pick the enemy up and pull a case of beer out of their metallic frame. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Vodka too??

Also: Giant boxing fist on a spring, when?? :smiley:

Several of many copied & pasted from my search engine. So many different ideas several of which could be built (without arms) with or current components.
Enjoys mates!

With a Warhammer touch, The Ork “Killa can”

3 Likes

Why does the third one have rockets coming out of its butt? :laughing:

1 Like

hes got some SERIOUS gas. :rofl:

1 Like

At least we havent found a build with one borer placed strategically in the front :see_no_evil:

I saw one the first day that mechs were introduced.

Saw some one with a skadi there once… and a narwhal…

2 Likes

Not that I would build such a perverse design, But in this day & age nothing surprise’s me .

Perhaps a relic arm that could be used for melee with a thrust forwards or downwards to impale enemy vehicles?
Or an entry level arm that mirrors each side to hold weapons alone or possibly a shield for spaced armor , Static purposes only would not be moveable .
The second idea would be far easier for the Devs to code than a moveable unit and I myself would be happy with it. Even sold in the company stores at a reasonable cost.
With the Warhammer design of sorts (no copy right infringement’s) of Ork mech arms with melee weapons saws, hatchets M.G’s etc. Relic or non relic arm for that matter, That has up, down and forward thrust movement for placing melee weapons in the hands of would be fun.
A new line of weapons could be designed for arms only . The possiblites are endless that would enhance the game further . If done reasonably could generate more revenue .

2 Likes