- Fixed a bug where a player’s drone could appear below ground in the “Dronapocalypse” brawl.
- Fixed a bug where player drones could appear in the same place on the “Oasis” map.
- Now AI-controlled vehicles try to go around the destroyed tower.
- Fixed a bug that caused the author’s nickname to be missing when viewing a range at the exhibition.
- Fixed a number of errors in the market interface.
- Improved game client stability.
I’m so confused.
mproved game client stability
Must be an ongoing fix as after this minor update guess what was happening? … LAG!
I think it’s the same way they nerfed hovers
hovers were so damned nerfed to the ground with PS nerf/ space armor rework that they are now 75% of any team in pvp/ pve ^^
they wanted their game ded for 2023, there’s no explanations else possible.
But what is coming to an end is the crosshover, and what will replace it will be the real crossout