My personal issue with crossout challenges

I don’t know about that. I’ve played lots of low/mid PS matches, and almost never play auto-shotguns. Sure, I see lots of people playing Maces and doing well, but if you are also fast and mobile it’s not that big of a problem.
Just don’t let yourself get pinned (important at all PS levels).

Yup

Nope

I 100% agree with the Monkey

I run shotguns in much lower ps scores then 7k infact the bots run shotguns in much lower ps then 7k and they can be countered, both by players and bots haha

You sound like the people who have irrational fear/hate for hovers but with shotguns haha
Shotgun builds are a double edge sword, the closer you get the more damage you do but the easier the person who you’re targeting or a teammate who goes behind you can strip your weapons/destroy you
Making personal ad hominem attacks doesn’t relay anything about why you think shotgun builds are seal clubbing but only that you dislike them enough to personally attack someone about it

Same and I agree, a pinned shotgunner normally = a dead one

lol… It’s as far from wedges as any one can get but it can pin, ram, and wheel steal very well. It functions well for ambush and cleanup but a little brawling doesn’t hurt… The cabs more under-rated then under-powered. Players often give up on it because it has a tendency to pop-up when ramming when they’re not use to it. Cerb cab on PC doesn’t really have much of a consistent meta though lances and extra melee are common at least on the exhibition not a lot of copy and paste builds either. Rads and coolers are really needed for the maces to really be hold LMB weapons even when upgraded. I like them because they have good tiny hitboxes and are fairly reasonable at stripping weapons if used right. I normally run a similar build at 7.9k with about 500 more durability that has the rads and coolers worked into the armor. Players don’t really need more than 4 wheels at this PS range to be competitive that starts somewhere around 11k+ but varies with the size, shape, height of the build. This is small enough that even if I loose a wheel I can still give chase effectively.

1 Like

Yeah man, congrats on a nice build.

It looks super fun.

I hope saying that it is not Meta did not offend.
I promise I meant it as a positive thing.

I was really defending the fact that it looks like you made a nice build for the power score range without having to build Meta.

GGs Hamster!

1 Like

Lets not act like those people don’t just run 4 stacks all the time in identical builds, the type of players who never got good at other games so need to play such copy paste meta garbage in this f2p indie game like theyre gonna win some esport for winning 30 scrap in a build they couldnt even build themselves

No offence taken… They really are unpopular enough cab wise that there isn’t much of a meta to them. I hardly ever see people run them. It’s challenging to build a traditional wedge around them due to the way the bore head is placed on the cab. It is on the fun side takes a fair amount of abuse mostly self inflicted from being rammy. It is fun though.

Without the retrofits:

2 Likes

Hmmmm… I think I got an idea how.
If I have time I’ll build it and take a screenshot.

It’s possible to do but anything that limits your ability to push that bore snout in limits the damage that it can do. Like with the wheels moved forward and the two blade wings in the front stop me from pushing in far enough to pop most gens. You’ll notice with the retrofit version I left it out way farther to look for fuel barrels but that’s also why I stuck the averter on it as normally I’d just have to eat that damage.

1 Like

I made a pure melee build with cerebus, four lacerators, and one harvester (on Bigfoots). It was fun!
I think it’s still on exhibition, but the harvester changes might have borked it.

1 Like

I haven’t used those since they took away the extra mounting pins from the top and bottom of them. I use to really like being able to line them up so just a corner edge was showing with each one next to each other. I was kind of sad when they changed the harvester too. I had used one for a while but it’s no fun having to trigger it’s perk with a secondary effect.

I’ve thought about doing a pure melee one once or twice but I really enjoy stripping guns off while grinding away.

1 Like

Yeah, other than borer builds and maulers, pure melee doesn’t work very well, but at least that means it’s more satisfying when you pull it off.
But yeah, using a harvester without a spark/flash means that you’re basically handicapping yourself.

Nice build man. ps any chance of getting
g your blueprint please

PC:
The full one: Resident Hamster
Retrofit: RH Melee Fueler

1 Like