New anti aircraft drone idea

Being we have mines that can harness our ground based enemies & helicopters should they get actually low enough :roll_eyes:. And with the influx of anti helicopter’s . “IF” ground based vehicles was able to deploy a drone that hovered high above that had an invisibility cloak that could possibly deploy a casting net of sorts at helicopters ? Thus binding up their rotors forcing the helicopter to the ground. The net would have a life span of the land mines in current use allowing a fair amount of time for escape as the ground based units.
Its an idea that will never happen I know. Being a helicopter enthusiast and in an attempt to appease the wheel purists in all fairness. I thought this may possibly be a good counter measure for those whom cannot shoot down our birds.
Again just a thought.

1 Like

What about if a player is using aircraft against a less fortunate ground vehicle, the drone injects a Russian virus into the users computer, eventually short circuiting it in real life? Or why not just give aircraft increased impulse and possibly fall damage

The only thing I could see being an issue with fall damage being implemented it would have to be effective across the board. Ground & air. re: Flying or driving falling/ driving off of cliffs, Flying / driving into structures falling from great heights etc. Not sure how hard it would be to code that into the game. Although Another F2P game which I won’t mention its name has that feature already. I personally wasn’t a fan of its pre set
sensitivity settings. Never the less a viable point. :+1:

1 Like

Eh could just do a balloon drone. I.e. it drops like a turret in air, and on ground level it just floats up to position.

What about a lil starfall wheeled drone? :laughing:

recoiless weapons would probably be better.

What about a ‘weather balloon’ that spys on the enemies and drops trash and propaganda leaflets on them?