New Event Leak

Hi all,

Here’s the new mini pass, some new brawls and a new pack.

The pack is for an epic Tempura and a purple medium cabin with the Yoko perk.

The mini pass contains Huggins, Gremlins and a Machinist cab. It also contains the Titanic horn. I will be needing this horn. The new game mode is a first person Crossout experience. It looks pretty fun.

The epic Tempura looks like a red lightsaber, uses fire damage and does up to triple damage if you are traveling at 100 kph. Looks like another item that is buffed by By Buggy Wheels.

Interesting.

2 Likes

eh to the mini-pass the cab is still interesting.

1 Like

Does anyone remember if decor items in mini passes are tradeable? I want that horn, but not enough to pay for the pass, if I can buy it on the market.

1 Like

I already have the -Mass +Mass Machinist from the event. Machinist isn’t that interesting. The perk isn’t that strong compared to the Cohort, and the weapon durability perk means the weapons have to be mounted to the cabin and the Machinist has funky weld points. The best build I’ve seen of it is a Kaiju spider on Bigrams with the Kaiju on an Averter or Omamori. With this kind of durability, the Kaiju never gets shot off, and Machinist on Bigrams is way up in the air so you end up with a sniper tower kind of build.

I’m in on this Battlepass to load up on Huggins for the Thor event, and to trade the Machinist for the fused Aegis. I have a Levi I’m working on, and a reload fused Aegis would really help the cause.

1 Like

Yes, the mini pass decor items are always tradeable.

2 Likes

Same the one from the original BP.

It’s not bad when it’s maxed out. Well since they changed it to stay stable originally it was kind of a funky bonus.

It could probably still come off. I have mine on 4 hardened and 2 goliath tracks with the kaiju up top. Generally everyone but high dps builds leaves me alone when playing it.

F2A for email and text seems to be down for a lot of people right now. Hopefully they fix it soon or it’s going to cut into their PC sales. Don’t think the other platforms have to deal with that though.

I hardly ever use the Aegis I have now. Reload fused would probably be nice though. It’s the active duration that really tends to get me though it’s so short. The bubbles small too that’s another issue I have with it, kind of wish it was dynamically scaled to the build size wise.

I haven’t bought a single one of these mini-passes, I don’t really like them much and think the push of upgraded items is kind of non-sustainable. Just going to push players out of alternative rewards faster in the main battle pass system which will devalue it faster.

1 Like

Aegis is key on Leviathans when eating a Destructor volley is the difference between winning and losing. Some people use it to good effect on other builds but it mostly isn’t used.

1 Like

Pretty sure I saw the titanic horn on market already, id have to confirm after work

1 Like

As always, im excited for decor :smiley: However, First person sounds like a blast.

1 Like

It was already on the market, but was so rare that the price was quite high last I checked.
Usually events like this will create enough of them that the price drops.

3 Likes

I also like machinist/kaiju/omamori on tracks (but legs are also a great option).

Other machinist builds that have worked for me are vindicators, usually side mounted. I would imagine that reapers/millers might work too. Technically you can mount a harvester to the front now with the new mounting points, but I doubt that even Finwhale and Phobos could make Machinist fast enough for melee.

3 Likes

I haven’t done much with them outside of use it for the Kaiju as the slow effect just doesn’t matter on some of the track builds. Haven’t been much of a fan of the side mounts so it cuts out a lot of the possible.

I was kind of happy when they added those front pins.

2 Likes

There is an half hour delay on the titanic(all paints/decor got half hour delays), so if anyone is looking for one at a reasonable price it is gonna take some time for the prices to drop because of time delays and price corridors. Now I do know that the devs like to sweep the price corridors manually out from under the rug very frequently when it comes paints/decor unlike for regular items like cabs/weapons so keep your eyes peeled if the price corridor just disappears entirely. You can have a price corridor of 4500 for say an expensive paint like pattern checkers one day and then the next day it is down to 150. So basically price corridors on paints/decor get toyed with quite a bit from behind the scenes.

1 Like

Finally, my art builds with exposed cabs will become useful.

1 Like

I’m afraid not. The brawl uses prebuilt cars.

:sob: :sob: