New Major Changes coming

I have no idea whats comming, are they gonna nerf everything except machineguns again?.

I kept seeing a player on the enemy team named Babuskae, he planted drones and ran in circles, was that you?

Is this build?

1 Like

Looks like it, with the bigfoot wheels

Itā€™s me.

1 Like

I donā€™t have much hope on these changes being anything as major as they sell it as. Based on past experiences at least, usually when ā€œHUGE BIG CHANGEā€ is happening they manage to make it so that in the end itā€™s a very minimal change

Like with all the energy changes happening I feel hopeful that builds and weapon loadouts might be a bit different, but based on past experiences with the game at most Iā€™ll probably see a dual cyclone build using blue radiator instead of a purple one and performance wise nothing feels any different

Like I am excited about it all the changes just makes me nervous because I know people do get tired of having to change many things with builds each update because it destroys your builds.

I love some of my builds and a major change like this is probably going to take a while to re-build my vehicles.

Yeah i dont see these changes being major either just more spaced out on the energy but still feeling pretty much the same.

• Only concern I have is the generators there different heavy and light gensā€¦ Think they should just make more generators for the durability and some for the tiny size. IDK

Also Gaijin isnā€™t always the best at balancing things.

Feels like they need to advertise there game after major update like that like the Crossout 2.0 recharge

With a lot of my builds I came in anywhere from 3 to 1 energy excess i.e. could add more equipment. I think only one was under a big electro build by 1 energy. With the hot red change I think those 1 excess ones will end up being 0 change while the big electro one will be 2 under.

The weight changes didnā€™t seem to effect most of my builds from what I can remember off the bumper and structure parts.