New patch: Hover changes

Worthless changes. Does nothing about 4-5 unit hovers that have acceleration fuses and spaced armor. Literal speedhacks for most of the weapons turn speeds in this game. Does nothing about spaced armor working against 100% of weapons in game because of the 7 block air pen limit.

1 Like

You died to avalanche? Better check your build :eyes:

Before Supercharged hovers were already a solid 50% of the top of CW, vs everything else. Stop smoking.

1 Like

Better check my build, better check what youā€™re talking about, if this was bullshit, the devs wouldnā€™t NOW put 100 percent point-blank range damage.
Before supercharged hovers were a SLOW, regardless of the cw point of view, it was easy to die to another firedog car, then when supercharged came the hovers became agile, but the babies cry so much that they turned to rubbish again, you better stop use drugs.

Before supercharged I feel like the game was the best it has ever been balance wise. A lot more viable builds before they messed it up.

5 Likes

Didnt they added a 100% extra dmg to the user, to the avalanche?
And before Supercharged and before that too, hovers were the meta in many ps brackets excluding cw, the difference between now and then, was that, there were more variation in build among these ps brackets, as:

• Wedges
  • Grinder and omni builds (with or without the glitch to make them more speedy)
  • Spiders
  • Tracked builds
  • Dog type build

But with the updated, most of the role these units used to have have now been replaced by the hovers.
Like, ive seen hover using nidhoggs and shotguns with more efficience than their ground counterparts. also hovers were agile before supercharged, they were able to defeat dog types, the build designed to counter them, without much trouble, and that was with only 75-80kmph, but now hovers can have the durability of a heavy build, the speed of a light cab, the deggun resistance of a dog type, and the height of a spider build, with the easiness of control of a drone user, due to the mouse control thing.

Ah i also forgot bananas, but anyways.
PS: Dont burn my house pls

hovers were slow before supercharged, thereā€™s nothing to say about that, any firedog would come close and take it away.

By the way, there was crying over the drakes too, and guess what? NERFATED.

It seems that no weapon is good or bad enough for the whiners, Iā€™m going to start asking the developers to focus on cars without weapons, because then nobody shoots, everything has to be nerfed because someone cries that hovers this op.

and finally, MG14 WITH 8 PERCENT LESS DAMAGE, where is that acceptable? you play seriously, you go to all the trouble to honestly gather resources to make a good weapon.
are you talking about bananas? I feel sorry for good teams like KTM.

I only say one thing, congratulations to the crybabys.

Oh, noā€¦Firedogs could kill hovers? You mean there was actually a counter? Like spider is for firedog? Blasphemy!

If hovers were so hard countered, why almost all top level clan play them almost exclusively? Even before crossout 2.0 i could name 2 maybe 3 dog clans in gold, a couple of spider clans, but every other clan mained hovers and whatever other build they played was mostly supplementary, or experimental.

After crossout 2 there is not even a discussion about dog clans in gold+, again a couple of spider clans and the rest of the game is hovers.

And there have always been more than enough hover builds that counter dogs efficiently.

Stop being delusional.

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

After many matches, I donā€™t think the nerf really did much anything. Icarus 4 is the same as ever, and Icarus 7 might be 5% more sluggish overall but itā€™s such an unnoticeable difference that itā€™s not really worth mentioning

1 Like

Yeah, wheeled builds especially, I used to play nothing but wheels, after the superoopsiepoopsie I donā€™t play wheels at all

1 Like