New PVP Map

Something like this would be cool and I would welcome it, but with the current game engine something that is Organic, like a whale, would look very fake.

These guys are better at water, fire, holes in the ground, and so on.

How about a steampunk submarine then?

1 Like

Whales are already main hazard in this P2W :smiley: bdum-ts

2 Likes

This seem me more doable donā€™t you think?

I know itā€™s not a whale flipping out of the water, but a submarine would be more in brand.

1 Like

I think that is cool, but I doubt the devs will include wildlife hazards or wildlife besides the vultures in some of the maps, when I first heard the frogs in the syndicate garage I was like froggies but nope, just frog noises, maybe a snowy/icy forest with fallen trees you could ram through?

1 Like

That would be cool too. I justā€¦ I really want to see se like actually creatures in this game. Iā€™ll even settle for a severed hand in the wreckage at this point. Or even just a chicken walking around a map.

Fallimg trees is an excellent hazard idea.

I would love to see that. But They will not do this because of game age rating.

Itā€™s the same reason we donā€™t have drivers inside cars. How it is now it is only implied that we have people inside the cars, so no one dies when the car is blown up.

I guess everything in crossout is drone warfare where we drive remote war machines.

I guess everything in crossout is drone warfare where we drive remote war machines.

That reminds me of a PS2 game called Steel/Lancer/Arena/Internation which was a take of a game called Phantom Crash on the Xbox, never played Phantom Crash but S.L.A.I was and is my fave PS2 game, it was basically a basic version of crossout but with mechs the you controlled remotely via an animal chip, thatā€™s what came into my mind when you mentioned remote control war machines

1 Like