New Relic Autocannon

Depends on how they’d run with it. I’d love to be able to set when a shell blooms at range and cycle through those ranges to do shrapnel plus shell dmg. Even just having two range distances would be useful though not as much as dynamic control would. For dynamic if they didn’t want to hard set it, they could actually have a very interesting charge mechanic with it where you hold for picking the bloom distance. We don’t really have anything like that currently. Followed by a rapid burst fire when released similar to kaiju but with an explosive shell. I don’t know if it would make for a good relic though. It could be kind of interesting.

That would fit more a legendary, more like a 9 energy direct fire version of the mandrake.

It’s not remotely similar to what a mandrake does and mandrake is a mortor which is a completely different type of weapon.

No Relics/new relics = less :money_with_wings: :moneybag: from :whale: :whale2: which = less :beers: (Vodka) for the devs :rofl: but on a serious note relics = people spending more money and time on this game to get an rare items

1 Like

different type of weapon yes, but the shell and barrel are the same. literally the use old artillery manufacturing infrastructure for other things.

The shell and barrel aren’t the same.

not the ammo shell, the metal shell.

He was commenting on their appearance that’s all…

That’s still not even correct, go look at them.

Guys, don’t invent anything, this game is dying at such a fast pace due to ignorance of the good of the players that it’s a waste of words…

1 Like

If we do that the wales will starve though… Don’t you care about the whales?

the mandrake is not a mortar, it is an artillery piece. the avalanche is a mortar

1 Like

This autocannon has a liquid cooled barrel too.

bro that’s a cannon

76mm is the size of the prosecutor

At least I’m not mixing it up with an autocannon. lol

1 Like