New season in Crossout. Part 4

sweet 9 months from now ill have s ome speedy legs for my new waltz :joy: i really hope they dont stretch this one out like the current one

1 Like

Projectile speed. And yeah, those buffs I heard of. I was thinking they were buffed again since then.

This is why I suggest people attempt to hang on to parts - especially BP parts - as long as possible. The market, in my vast experience, is generally unfriendly to selling, buying, reselling etc…

2 Likes

Scrapping any legendary thats not a decor for a handful of electronics is dumb. Dumb af.

3 Likes

This is incorrect.

The scenario’s you use as examples are player choice and player caused. This is due to lack of player foresight. It has nothing to do with the state of the weapon at release.

Scrapping your fused weapons is… not smart at all.
Parser was never nerfed into nothing and is still extremely strong.
Waltz was never bad. But yeah, the skill level on it has been lowered significantly since launch.
Stillwind was never bad, they been buffed (smart people will understand it will get nerfed eventually)

Nerf Hammer always rotates to the Buff Forge and the Buff Forge always rotates to the Nerf Hammer. This is the way.
The lesson learned from your examples should be:

Stop scrapping your stuff and you will have it the day it’s buffed again.

1 Like

Ladies and gents, I’ve pieced ALL together!!!

This new seasons Cabin, weapons, and spider legs being released at one time means one thing and one thing only!

This seasons theme is Stephen King’s IT, and here’s how:

spoilers: IT had a final form being a giant spider, and it was most powerful in it’s lair surrounded by it’s dead victims.

Our new weapon and cabin ALSO get perks from being around the dead, and the spider legs are self explanatory.

4 Likes

As long as I get my red balloon. Preferably paintable. We All Float.

3 Likes

It’s still nowhere near what it was when it came out. It was an MVP maker when it was new. It’s still good, though… it was OP in the helicopter event.

Agreed… I’ve done it like an idiot & regret it to no end.

If you’re right… I’m all for it!

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:This! :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

2 Likes

Most likely Im totally wrong.

3 Likes