New Update!

Does anyone know what film/book it’s supposed to be referencing?

Poony, the story sounds like they’re referencing Stephen King’s “Christine”

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, but was doubting myself.

1 Like

Probably only can be had with CrossCrowns, so I won’t be buying it.
I’m assuming eventually seasons will only be buyable with CrossCrowns at which point I’ll just have to find another game to play. Pity.

I don’t care about any of this junk, but the changes in steel championship are SO good for people on high ping, the guns actually keep up, and aim at where you want them too, driving still sucks but, lowkey, I kind of wish the entire game was like this to some degree, it is almost like, having higher turning speed on low ping, fixes half the aiming issues of high ping players, now if only the devs could realize this, and oh idk, just buff players that are on high ping, so turning speed is better

I found this random image possibly erroneously attached to an unrelated post as a preview, while doing a Image search for the new cab.

I don’t think I’ve seen this before, and I have no idea where this image belongs. This looked like a good place to me.

1 Like

I was hoping it would be a 100kmh cabin. Oh well.
Power looks a little weak too.

I like that it’s power-score is moderate. I think this range is more my speed. Speaking of speed, I’m good with 95 kph, myself. It’s faster than a lot of my cabs since the tragic speed nerf.

I like these stats because it suits my play-style of rusty old cars, naked hot-rods, fast and artsy, conventional, four-wheeled, apocalyptic, militant, murder dolls (totally not Mad Max :shushing_face:).

I have no idea what article this picture was supposed to be attached too, so of course these stats might not make the final cut when it comes to actual release, but I like what I see.

I begged for this thing for at least a year, wanted something like it since I started playing, and so I have a very biased opinion…I love this car, and I’d rather you didn’t talk about Christine like that.

2 Likes

They’re talking about me :slight_smile: except for that “expert” thing, lolol

1 Like

If this is real, I have I few build ideas in mind that will just punish people.

1 Like

I was expecting something like 25% damage nerf and 10 stacks of 6%. These stats look kick ass. The power on this is amazingly good as well. I CANNOT wait to get my hands on this thing. Most exciting piece of equipment I’ve ever had to wait for.

1 Like

Looks like it is. These are the same stats revealed on the live stream today.

1 Like

Looks like the cabin for the new pack they just released

1 Like

Can’t wait! Thank you!

You know what? This new update feels nice. They finally did something I wanted.

But I can’t find my hover tokens. Where they at?

Just to your storage and select “exchange” on the hovers you want to trade.
Very happy to be able to swap some tonnage hovers for a full set of speed hovers!
And I love how my wheeled builds feel now! It’s like the handling changes were tailor made for how I already build my cars. Drifting is great, and handbrake really works better for me now.

Just remember when you swap them out you only get 8 instances to do this, with each single hover you swap counting as one instance. Just a friendly reminder. You may be already aware of this, but if not, you could be a bit disappointed finding it out the hard way.

I’m wishing I had some Hovers right now (or Omni Wheels). Maybe some of the other kids who are mad will sell me some cheap.

Have fun. good luck.

Get some meatgrinders, they seem more your vibe, and they’re feeling pretty good right now. Put a golden eagle in there if you have one, as that extra bit of top speed really helps them out.

1 Like

Okay, thanks! I have both types but I ain’t sure which ones I want…

and this speed increase is… well, I fail to see how this is a nerf.

3 Likes