Non-heli Bedlam

I know Bedlam has always been more or less of a complete sh**show but does anyone else miss non-heli Bedlam? I don’t think I have really used Bedlam at all since helis were shoehorned in to force people to totally use the totally not huge waste of time and resources known as helis. These days there is really no point in going into the Bedlam without a heli build or a heli countering build, really limiting the usability of bedlam. It limits bedlam as a whole so much and turn the mode into an even bigger pain in the butt.

2 Likes

I primarily used bedlam solely for my art builds . Being the current meta of (being nice) “Individuals” whom sole purpose in Bedlam is to spread discontent & Mayhem or being a plain ole bully. Due to such I have quit using Bedlam all together.

:100:
I am still an advocate of turning the Adventure map into an Adventure / Bedlam map combination. The only killing would be raiders. large map to go chill out all you want. Or go blow up stuff. The hidden camera challenge some say is the primary issue why it hasn’t been created. Not many new clients these days especially looking for hidden cameras. I agree Bedlam needs to be addressed, To be fair about it make it a dual use map then no need to omit Helicopters. Only AI have e the ability to kill live players. Problem solved.

i went into bedlam a few times and got attacked right off the bat. they wouldnt leave me alone so i just left and didnt look back. yeah it sucks that people are being a bunch of trolling morons but what can you do? i doubt the devs will do anything about it. it doesnt make them money so no point in them touching it with a 10 foot pole.

2 Likes

i would say just straight up delete helis from the game but since thats not gonna happen, just delete them from bedlam. nobody asked for them nor does anybody like them. the most they achieve in bedlam is that little monkeys with level 10 can be more annoying than ever

bedlam would become worthless if you make it a literal chatroom / art build stage out of it and remove pvp entirely

i am certain that bedlam does make them money since some players get fucked by p2w builds which is a factor that affects how theyre gonna spend money on packs

1 Like

I can’t see any reason as to why we can’t have Two bedlam modes, one with helis and one for ground vehicles only, there are multiple bedlams up either way all the time

No other purpose than to shove the helis down our throats

1 Like

yeah i think this would be best for all players.

Bedlam is a trolls paradise. Got tired of the mayhem gonna hang out in the Adventure map where I can at least gain some materials and not be bothered with Trolls out for their jollies.