Operation Radiance

Kapcan and King combo seems to work well.

Rewards and the “Operation Radiance pass”

• Until the end of the operation, you will have access to special challenges, the completion of which will be rewarded with event experience points.
  • Every day you will have access to 2 challenges. The first challenge can only be completed in the operation “Radiance”. The second challenge can be completed both in the operation “Radiance” and in any other mode.
  • Event experience points are required to unlock levels and receive rewards.
  • The base event rewards are available to all players without exception. They include:
    • New blueprints for the operation “Radiance”;
    • Containers with resources;
    • Engineer badges;
    • 50 in-game coins;
    • Container with a CK of your choice.
  • All additional rewards (marked with a lock icon on an orange background) are only available to those who have purchased the new “Operation Radiance pass”. Purchasing the pass gives you access to:
    • A special armoured car “Witcher” and all its parts. The vehicle (blueprint) and its parts remain with the player permanently;
    • 450 in-game coins;
    • Ability to produce certain parts during the event;
    • Already produced parts;
    • New CK;
    • Blueprint storages;
    • Stickers, paints and decor (including the ones for your range);
    • For each subsequent level starting from 36, you will receive the part “Iris” as a reward. Accumulated parts can be used on a special event workbench to produce other parts.

Attention! “Operation Radiance pass” will be available:

• PC: with the start of the event until March 19 inclusive.
  • PlayStationÂŽ: with the start of the event until March 19 inclusive (purchased with crosscrowns in the in-game store).
  • Xbox: from February 21, 10:00 GMT, to March 19 inclusive.

1 Like

its the permanent blueprint you get when you purchase the BP. when you buy the BP you unlock the witcher car permanently. it even says on the battle pass “unique blueprint and parts of the armored car “Witcher”” so thats the car you get when you purchase the BP yeah.

2 Likes

Sooo… another Growl for my fleet, two more tempests, iris, taymyr, full set of racing wheels & a dunhorse. That does change the perceived value of the pass. Hmmm… That’s roughly 600 coin worth of stuff.

Unlimited Iris!!!

The event: It’s fine, it’s the same old red light, but I have to say that the new map feels way too clustered and busy everywhere, like they tried too hard. I liked the old red light map way way more than this current one, it wasn’t as confusing and cluttered with random stuff at every corner.

The rewards: They shot themselves in the foot again, though millers are nice and all, they mentioned CK in the news about the event and I was excited we get more unique ravager-themed ck, but instead we get a ck for tracks that pretty much feels like it was purposely removed from the actual current battle pass, and then a crate with blue ck. Very lackluster rewards all in all and no lighters, and no cool things to craft. No new paints and just 90% filler rewards.

meh/meh, but they did not absolutely butcher the actual game mode so they get points for that, even if not full points because the map feels too much like picture related

1 Like

Meta build example.

Named it Radiance on Xbox exhib.

the items are BTA. but you can still use them as a part in an upgrade if you want. but no selling them.

I think it’s not that bad.
the level was ill conceived
That bottle neck where we have to destroy three towers is the end of the road i never got through that.
20 or 21 scrap it’s a good reward for that. and if the game doesn’t go past that.
It’s spamable

For two games i was one of those things, and guess what? the survivors won those two games.
Seeing the other of those things getting killed over and over again gives me pleasure.

Pleasure i should have in a operation like Gozu. not this.
Either way, i try to help other survivors the best i can, but it’s hard against the numbers of those freaking things and the incoming fire.
Hawks are a good choice.

1 Like

I must have missed playing this event before somehow.

If this was the way it was before then it was always bad.

It’s just not fun.

3 Likes

there weren’t as many track objects, like pitfalls, explosives, and cannons that could kill us last year.

1 Like

Operation Radiance is a lot of fun. The map makes it a lot harder now. Ravagers win most of the time.

3 Likes

it is fun,being on either side…
i see nothing wrong with this…just need to play it a few times to get use to it,that’s all…
u have a choice if u want to try to get to the end or u can give up and be rav…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You’re right, survivors will win more as we adapt to the map.

1 Like

I won’t be paying in for this mini pass or bothering to play the mode.

Why not play the mode, and get more out of the main battlepass by doing the challenges?
I’m not buying this one either, but happy that I’ll be able to use the mode to level up higher and get more lighters.
I still haven’t seen the humans win once, which tells me no one has really figured out the map/strategy/builds.

2 Likes

Doing that would just be dependent on time available each day. If the reward wasn’t scrap I’d be more apt to give it time. Even with the possibility of getting extra lighters in the main BP there isn’t that much that I want using them.

Out of the lighters maybe: 1x arb upgrade, 2x tracks from bp, if possible 2x quasars upgrade. None of these are really of any great need to me though. 3 of them are things I already have in some state and would just increase coin liquidity.

Nope. One hit from the cannon and you lost half the build. You still have 2317 PS to spare, put on some clothes!

You don’t need armor at all on hovers. You are trying to avoid being touched. the bigger the build, the easier the touch.
If you can’t avoid the cannon shots as easy as this build responds, you probably aren’t winning anyway.

1 Like

Im rideing a naked build. The canons havent hit me even once.

2 Likes