Out of curiosity, is there a way you can report things that is reliable?

I’m asking here because I don’t wish to bog down the staff, and not sure who to report any incidents
anymore. Tried the automail on the discord, and it didn’t do much. tried contacting forums, and I usually get ghosted, I’m starting to run out of ideas, and I feel kind of helpless in that regard.

Wish to help a fellow survivor out? I can use proper advice that isn’t just “Just ignore them” because that clearly didn’t work at all for me.

Ignoring is fool proof

4 Likes

Apparantly it was not foolproof enough. Left them damn well alone after the reddit post, and they still keep coming!

Clearly ignoring them is no longer working. I’ll heart the message to acknowledge your advice though.

Leave a PM to HornOchse on then contact a GM in game and mention you left a PM to Horn and haven’t heard back if he doesn’t reply.

you probably get ghosted because you have baseless claims OR you make a big deal out of nothing

Oh, don’t worry. I’m cooking something pretty major here to put an end to this once and for all. Considering this “Toast” has yet to back off, despite clearly agreeing with my friend to back off, I’ll tell you straight up that I’m not gonna even require bedlam or social media post for this to work 100%.

But rest assured. They gonna regret that.

when did i lmao?

how-you-feel-after-saying-that-awesome-dog

your playing in a land of make believe and so are they. so just ‘well’ make believe. you can be anything you want here on the internet,super hero or super villain…
choice is yours,don’t take anything personal on the net…have fun! :kissing_heart: