Paints and Stickers that are unobtainable

I’ve been wanting to collect every item in the game, you know… for fun.
There are a few in the collection that cannot be traded, hence, the collection can never be complete, this upsets me :frowning:
The following paints are unobtainable for me:
Christmas-not-a-toy sticker
“lone ranger” stars paint
“lone ranger” stripes paint
Material: Crash test paint
Material: Snake paint
Pattern: Graffiti Dawn paint
Pattern: Tribal paint
Player Union paint
Snake Venom sticker

There may be more that are unobtainable but I have them… I don’t know.

Will these ever be made available? Or can they at least be removed from the collection section of a profile?

Some of these can be bought, there is just no one selling them (lone ranger, crash tester).

Untradable items do not appear in the “Collection” tab, as far as I am aware.

Note: Crast test is ridiculously expensive (upwards of 90k)

Some untradable parts appear in packs and event crates (notably the “Siren” decor from event crates, “tank pipe” decor, “tank crate” decor, and “toiletry bag” decor on vehicle packs, and some customization packs in the shop)

I’ve never seen them on sale on PlayStation, there’s only 1build using it in the entirety of exhibition!

stuff u cant get meaning not on the market will not show on collection cuz only certain ppl own them nd u wont know unless u see them use it

Hm… I’m not sure about the untradeables on console.

My information can be discarded then.

I’ve seen people use the “christmas-not-a-toy” sticker on exhibition and everyone I’ve messaged (around 10 people) all say that it’s untradeable…

i think i have it let me look im on xo right now give me a few mins tho

ya thats craftable at christmas time not sure bout this year tho but like this event with pumpkins ritual flare cant be traded nd can only be crafted at halloween

I’m still mad about not getting the fart horn to fight on my foes… :angry:

All of those are easy to get with the exception of material crash test. Just throw out a minimum bid, update a couple of times per day, wait and someone will sell it to you within a week tops. Paints and decor don’t have a whole lot of traffic but it’s there non the less.

:smirk:

Fuzz is going to raid your house.

He’s getting that horn.

I have the fart horn. I can’t even hear it so I never use it.