*PC Market is a total Mess 🫣

so i waited 10 minutes till my item went up…you know,the whole wait until the bots know your here thingy !(i posted it 1c lower)
now look at the prices…makes you wonder :thinking:

1 Like

there’s more tides than sailors.

cancel your order and wait for another opportunity.

here you go…

I feel bad for PC players.

Today might be a record breaking day for coins on Xbox.

It can be pretty bad sometimes. The price corridors often kill the trade experience.

3 Likes

same shit happened to me with several items. Most recently I saw that there were no Icebox cabins up for sale so, naturally, I tried to capitalize on it and BAM! ice boxes started just dumping on the market and brought the price down to nearly the bid price…i was pretty mad about that one.

2 Likes

lol every time I decide to pick up and do a icebox that kind of happens to me. I joked with someone a few years back that I think a whale eats all of the iceboxes every year to control the market on them.

This kind of thing is why I simply do not play the market on pc. If you can make money on the PC market, I have no idea how you do it.

1 Like

A lot of patience is how PC market players do it

:crazy_face:
i know right…i couldn’t play the market.
i had the flywheel since it came out and bought it at that price at that time.
i seen i could get my money back and a few extra coin,so i tried ‘and failed’
‘seems like anything we put on market gets destroyed in minutes’ on pc…

stabilizers are doing well,better than last time,legs where 75c…now…115c…

1 Like

Me too. Items that have long since flat-lined suddenly find new life the minute I try to buy or sell one. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence.

3 Likes

update… where it says ‘last purchase price 4.20’ was the last event we had. :crazy_face:
‘notice the decline and the sell orders’ and the 186 Q-ty…

2 Likes

Legendary Items From 1,4K To 6K lol

update again… :sob:

this is from 753.14 coin

update again…(where oh where ‘did our market go’? :sob:

this is from 753.14 coin

1 Like

I made well over 2000 coin on the first day of the market fee reduction event alone. I just picks an item with a 5% roi or more and bids on it. When I gets it I sells it for more. It is pure torture because your always updating your offers so it’s why I try and pick items that don’t have much traffic so I don’t have to bid on it as much, that way I can play a few matches in between before updating my offers but since that new bot came around I got to be constantly updating my bids.
This is basically what I am up too, this is the scheme I have been up too for a nice while. like I said it is pure torture but the profits are good

1 Like