* [PC][PS][Xbox] Crossout: Dronapocalypse šŸ¤—

just got it as well , 3 stickers and a paint so far , still waiting on something cool :joy:

4 Likes

I like that paint. Itā€™s grungy.

I guess I missed a challenge and they donā€™t stack? Iā€™ve only gotten three prizes so far, but one of them was the duck, so Iā€™m good. I like the Duck. I wouldnā€™t mind having that paint, though. Iā€™d like that fart-horn too.

3 Likes

id like to get the fart horn and the drone hologram , i wonder how big this loot pool is and if it will give doubles

2 Likes

I got the duck and mattress in my first two crates. Sticker of some dude in the last one.

1 Like

I like these daily brawl challenges for decor. Keeps me playing the brawl even though I wonā€™t buy the mini BP.
They should keep that aspect if they keep doing these mini-BP brawl events.

4 Likes

Anyone noticed the bigrams buff? I play almost exclusively Bigrams in CW, I swear it did absolutely nothing. Three months for a movement parts update that did nada to the movement parts balance :rofl:

Buff the accel of legs and give back some grip to wheels, Targem :roll_eyes:

edit: actually, buff wheels, omnis, augers and tracks accel too :triumph: Endgame builds are all so damn slow except the-ones-that-shall-not-be-named

4 Likes

I dislike many of the brawls, but I am a sucker for decor/paint/stickers and the like. Iā€™ll play to get those crates every day :slight_smile:

This is why I think they need to bring back the reward for doing regular brawls.

We talked about it in another thread where they used to have a brawl challenge where it was something like ā€œtake a top spot in a brawl 10 timesā€ and you would get a paint or something when it was done.

I currently have no incentive to want to play the regular brawls. Because the game is such a grind and I have never had the time to max all my resources (scrap was always the easy one because of clan wars) I donā€™t normally do some of the things I donā€™t like just for badges, but a nice new paint :slight_smile: Iā€™m all over it.

Even if the item was untradable, I still want it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ESPECIALLY if itā€™s untradable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I remember when Targem handed out previous rewards I grinded for in all those damn eventsā€¦ Yeah great, now everybody gets my cup for two hours wasted on Twitch or something like that :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think when the movement penalties are high to start and players use a lot of them, you donā€™t really notice the smaller changes to the movement penalty until itā€™s enough to equate to a reduction in the number of the movement parts. What I mean by this is you might have just over built for where the bonus effect would be noticeable.

2 Likes

Untradable stuff doesnā€™t take up storage space, so in a weird way, itā€™s like getting storage expansion (assuming the stuff is stuff you want, of course).

I wonder how many items are actually in my inventory if all the things that didnā€™t take up space were countedā€¦

Maybe next time weā€™ll get bed bug stickers :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have the ā€œstainsā€ stickerā€¦ ummā€¦ :rofl: :clown_face: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

What type of stains are you having on your mattress?

1 Like

i just turn it on the channel and minimize it. I have zero interest in watching someone else play XO when I could be playing XO.

But I do like the items.
Now if i could get over my FB hatred for the winter duck.

3 Likes

ā€œOh, MY mattress is as pure and spotless as a baby lamb,ā€ he said facetiously.

My neighborhood & suburb I live in both have fairly active & useful FB pagesā€¦ I also have several friends on the other side of the planet. If it werenā€™t for those two facts, Iā€™d never be on FB. Itā€™s not nearly as enjoyable as it was years ago. Sad, really.

Woot!
Thatā€™s the hologram, duck, mattress paintā€¦ anything else good in this?
z3

1 Like

fart horn

1 Like

I already have it, but you know, if getting a second meant I could fart twice as fastā€¦

oh lol i think it only uses the sound of the last horn attached

the question mark would be it i guess

2 Likes

Thanks for posting thatā€¦ I guess other than some stickers, I have all that stuff. Decor are my faveā€¦