Peak population UP another 500 people in a day! Go Crossout!

The best that they could say is they added 2000 players from the high mark in 2017.
When all they really did was bring back players they lost. So I agree with you but the numbers show the trend.
By October you will see the results of the update, the bottom will drop

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Real time lol on that one. Still laughing. Pitch perfect. :grin:

3 Likes

Peak population UP another 500 Suckers in a day! Go Crossout!

FaroffCandidIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted

7 Likes

haha almost like it’s the weekend lmao

4 Likes

Daily peak for today is 8139 and it is the weekend when more people tend to be on. Down 400 from yesterday explain that rough monkey.

4 Likes

there all at his house having a bbq working on the forum topics of the day,don’t have time to log in,got to work on the forum you know… :crazy_face:

tenor

6 Likes

I’m predicting that over all nothing will change. Maybe that’s optimistic, IDK, but this game has always been contentious and floundering on the bottom as far as popularity goes. My guess is that the trend will continue, but we will see.

I think they’ll make some more adjustments that will help the current situation. I also expect them to break things miserably again. That just seems to be their process.

The question is, how long can these few leather-skinned patriots endure that cycle? I am getting fatigued with it all, myself, but I’m also content to forgive them, if they fix this…unless there is an alternative ExMachina type post apocalyptic death-rod builder game that pops up. Then I’m outta here.

I have no particular loyalty to this game, it’s just that I struggle to find an alternative on PC. If I did XBox, I probably wouldn’t be here at all, and my Fallout: New Vegas GECK keeps looking better by the second. I’ve got some pretty cool stuff happening in that universe, and my custom Pip-Boy radio station rocks…and I have a cool old rusty truck to drive around in there that I could tinker with.
ScorpionRanch_01
Ya, maybe it’s time to take a break and ride on down to my radscorpion ranch out in New Vegas, listen to some Chuck Willis on the radio, and rustle a few scorpions.
Wherever I go though, I’ll always have a place in my heart for Crossout. This is a damn good game every now and then.
XO-01

3 Likes

This thread is starting to remind me of day trading videos from Youtube. zomg, it moved, its now a trend!

I don’t have steam or I could have done pointless review bombing dammit.

2 Likes

So pointless that they had a meeting where even their community managers were flown in from Moscow, sounds like a lot of nothing though

5 Likes

did they? interesting.

I still don’t have steam though.

2 Likes

I don’t know about steam trends, but I want the game to be successful.

I just can’t imagine how that happens going forward.

I also can’t wrap my brain strong how a thinking person could come to the conclusion it’s not is great distress.

3 Likes

Crossout’s totally gaining!!

pffff muhahaha So I definitely see a tendency to decline there. The fact that a few individuals were deceived and bought does not mean that the game itself is successful. According to the graph, the current growth is smaller than the previous one. Just look at the whole chart and not the section. That’s like showing only an acorn and claiming that the whole body is a giant. :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

WOWS 25 thousand players :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :wink: that’s something Crossout can only dream about :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

115% gain over the last 15years!!!

??? :vulcan_salute:???

One time will tell if it stays like this. A lot of people don’t seem to like this update.

2 Likes

When the dudes on YouTube with promo accounts are trashing the update… Yeah… That’s all bad.

5 Likes