*Planned balance changes (“Dronapocalypse” update) 🤗

I like both but for different reasons.

is a political machination designed to divide the population and make them look left and right instead of up.

Now on the topic

Me too! These are the three biggest things I think in the patch that I like.

3 Likes

Sure it’s good - but last year it was free.

Who wants to bet they make us pay for the prizes in the event this year?

When the garbage man brings his trunk to your house, bring your garbage to the curb, bring your garbage to your curb!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Those who make up something so oddly specific to insult someone who they know literally nothing about tend to be the most insecure people.

It’s funny to see that the people still here are just the absolute epitome of this stereotype, the most insecure, friendless people who just circle jerk similar people.

It’s why none of those kind of people ever migrated to reddit when this place got axed, they know that doing so would simply be a reality check and that they need to validation from the rest of their kind who reside here.

One thing is for sure, I won’t be.

2 Likes

You are absolutely correct… I lost my mind there for a minute, and wish I didn’t enjoy it so much. When people actually label themselves with those banners, it’s hard for me to overlook it.

I’ll try to behave better…

2 Likes

Reddit?

I hope you’re trying to be funny, there are some stupid 1st class idiots here, but on Reddit it’s much worse. Reality check, hilarious.
:joy: :rofl:

Edit:
My apologies to the person who flagged this post, I now understand it was really unkind.

4 Likes

Funny thing is, I think that the 1st class users on this forum are Reddit users. It does not speak well for their community, that’s for sure.

I guess their Community is so toxic they feel the need to share some of that here.

3 Likes

FWIW, I do apologize for my sizeable part in derailing things.

On the bright side, after my few little rants (which were well behaved compared to some of my behavior in my angrier younger days), she seemed to post a few posts actually on topic & conducive to conversation. Alas, if that behavior continues, I shouldn’t see it outside of people quoting her for two months. That’s apparently how long the “ignore” feature lasts.

Out of curiosity, what did you like about each game mode?

It’s welcome for sure. Now I have more incentive to make an effective build with the Trucker Cabin.

3 Likes

Ah Politics, the only thing more polarizing and divisive than Hovers.

4 Likes

I would like to weigh in on it all, but I’m the type that needs to experience it 1st.

Personally, I’ll need to rework my jets to drop their PS to offset the hover increase.

I’m eager to try out building things in lower PS to see how those perks work out.

Interested to see the optic of the “spider” mounting.

Still going to be crap in battle I think.

1 Like

Me too. The topic’s odd course did a number on me too, and I forgot about that. I like ML-200s but they didn’t release them in the state they were at on the test server (Update 2.0), and they lost some of their appeal for me, but I am interested in the revitalization of the movement part. They present very dramatic sci-fi visuals and immersion that I do like, as far as their sci-fi goes. Generally, I think they do grunge, and now dieselpunk, better than they do star wars, but the ML-200s could break that dynamic for me.

I’m glad you mentioned it, because I was wanting to get a set (again), because of this announcement, but had forgot.

1 Like

I have no idea why, but I got a notification that your post was hidden. Weird?

Hello all.
Please stay appropriate, polite, on topic, and keep an healthy discussion. I have asked several times.
I have applied sanction for several players that didn’t respect those simple and correct guidelines, and I will continue to do so if needed.

Have a good day
Regards

It’s funny that you all actually believe that, insane levels of cope

Red Light Radiance and Go-Go Carts are good because there’s some purpose besides “kill each other or take the base”.

Also RLR gives you a Gauntlet to finish, if you’re a Survivor and Carts are pre-made with random weapon, which is interesting on its own.

2 Likes

I only ever use that site for anything related to troubleshooting tech. Otherwise its a black bag packed with stinky consensus and downvoters who can soft censor ppl without any sort of argument. What an intellectual bastion!

2 Likes