Post Your Reduntant Rant Here-Hover Hate, Memes and Gifs Welcome

“You look like a man” -My Wife.

1 Like

*Planned balance changes (“Dronapocalypse” update) :hugs: - Discussion - Crossout

2 Likes

already posted? ‘Great scott’
giphy

3 Likes

Crap. I looked and didn’t see it previously posted. My wife says, I “Look like a man.” It’s true. It could have been right in front of me, but I didn’t notice for whatever reason…but I didin’t see it posted. I can’t delete this one either (system won’t let me), so oops?

2 Likes

I’m having a few giggles because I mentioned they should give special cabins perks and I forgot who exactly told me that was a bad idea it’ll disrupt balance :rofl: Guess my idea was good and your rebuttal went into the trash :stuck_out_tongue: :clown_face: :joy:

1 Like

I don’t like perks in general, and I think there are better ways to make cabs and other parts advantageous, but this looks like a good improvement to me. I can’t wait to see it.

I am a little perturbed that now the price of a Hot Rod will shoot through the roof and I ditched my stock, taking a considerable loss, after hanging onto it for 3 months waiting for the price to correct. So Dmnit on that, but I like the looks of this update anyway.

1 Like

Mods should feel free to delete this duplicate Post.

Well that whats happens when you play stock games, and crossout market is like a stock market, you make $ or lose $

1 Like

So you know how to copy and paste, I’m fresh out of cookies muppet stole them! Mr. Muddy Beer

I sure did and BECAUSE I CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, just saying

You forgot to gimme me the beer!

OK, so maybe I’ll just change the title to suit the thread and let it do what it does.

1 Like

Lol, we really need more forum sections.

I think the community might grow if we did.

We already have more then before.

RANT Forums need a Kiddie Table. A section just for the younger ones to scream when they get upset. The Rest of the forum should be age locked to 16 and above. Then, if any little kid just decides they want to be in with the adults by clicking the 16+ button (even if the should not be doing it) they’ll know that it’s their own fault for getting into an argument. And we can be free to yell at each other like adults. And, when ever someone gets butt-hurt about being yelled at for doing something stupid, all we gotta do is say, “Hey, you clicked the adult button…”

1 Like

I was always an advocate for the kids having their own table, but my wife didn’t like the idea. I just got sick of hearing their grossly uninformed opinions on cuisine, and would have like to enjoy my meal in peace rather than have another session of parenting…alas, there is no time clock for punching out of that.

2 Likes

Well, they never deleted any of the 3 1/2 million hover rants, so I think this one is fine.

That number there is just a wild yet slightly educated guess.

1 Like