Player created Brawl rotation

Do these brawls rotate at all outside the same 4-5 that seem to always be on the world map? Is it based on likes and only offering the brawls because they have the most likes, or is it just specific brawls created by specific people, like content creators, ignoring likes all together?

I really hope it’s not the likes because that’s just gonna cement the few same-brawls we have as the only brawls ever visible on the world map in the entirety of the game. Playing JBs porc brawl was somewhat fun a few times, but nowdays I log in, it’s the only brawl I ever see on the world map. Or the mayhem-like desert map braw with the god-awful starfall cars that can’t aim at anything for the most part. Or then the one with ships. That’s everything I ever see

I am sure there are more brawls in the game, but the rotation just is not working if that is so, it’s just the same 3 brawls over and over again

It is based on likes, but it seems to rotate through a bunch of the more popular ones.

I do wish there was something to counter the same few brawls always being at the top. Sorting by popularity gives too much of an advantage to incumbents.

Once a brawl is selected, the brawl is removed, and that player cannot publish a new brawl until every player who has published one has theirs go through the rotation.

That’s my idea for fixing the issue.