Player frustrations explained in a single Meme

I didn’t make this and I would give credit if I knew who it was that made it.

I’m sure it’s old, but I found it today and thought I would share.

IMG_0530

9 Likes

The game requires another twin cannon turret, Legendary Rare and requiring 10+ energy

1 Like

That pictures summarizes the situation for most of the people in my clan :frowning:

3 Likes

5 Likes

i remember feeling that way , now i have all this gear and no inspiration to do anything with it, so i keep stockpiling s#it

6 Likes

This is where I am for sure.

4 Likes

like these new legs , spent the last few days getting basically enough to use up my summators , done with that now what do i do lmao

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Well stated.

It does not “touch” anyone. Your delusional :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It really doesn’t offend us. We just think it’s a weird thing to do with your time to keep coming to a forum for a game you don’t play to screech about how you hate the game at people who do play the game and enjoy it.

But like I said before, I guess everyone needs a hobby.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Greetings!
Many posts in this topic were inappropriate, offensive, off topic, and pointless, such situation caused disorder and profanity in the forum, thus most of them had to be removed.
Not many sanctions were given, but if this happens again, I will have to consider other measures.

(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ Thank you for your attention, and don’t forget to be friendly and constructive!

4 Likes

3 Likes

That’s a new forum mod, and there forum account barely a year old haha

3 Likes

Meanwhile the current troll of the day is still here. Go figure. Great moderating! LOL

4 Likes

“Not many sanctions were given, but if this happens again, I will have to consider other measures.” -Some New Guy

Sanctions? Who got “sanctions?” Not the troll, I’m assuming.

Profoundly bad call, rookie.

3 Likes

Screenshots_2023-06-22-20-28-45
By all means, tell us about the behavior on the Forum you don’t even visit and have spent almost no time on. LOL

3 Likes

This forum is so weird. It’s easily as emotionally disturbing as the game itself…glad to be a part of it.

3 Likes

You removed the wrong posts

1 Like