Please buff drones and turrets

If im running any kind of drones or turrets i am sticking with my Harpy cab. The extra boost to the genesis gives 8 drops if tou use 2 genesis which is significantly more than 4 drops. Some would exen say it doubles the origional payload. Plus extra fuze with that extra blast damage from Harpy cab really pair well.

On pc, they are high risk low reward.

I’m not so sure about that.
cause i look at them (epics and legendary) and think i’m good as i am … and apparently I’m not the only one.

that’s why it doesn’t work.
once they are activate you want to be in active range for the longest time possible, once they are gone then you drive around to speed up the process.
Hawks and turrets don’t have nothing in common, you need strategy to make them work, do damage, primarily, the other you have to be very cautious to not lose them fast, primarily.

And they need more durability we are using weapons with less durability than a gasgen.
even the sledgehammer which has nothing dura wise has 90 points

1 Like

Fuses and micro factories … they usually sd before the game ends with a lot of drones to launch.
The most i’ve seen was 18 or thereabouts.

2 Likes

You hope they SD. If not I log out the match.

I think theres too much yucky with drone mechanics to begin with. I dont understand why drones are these braindead weapon systems that dont do anything except try to compete with manually controlled direct fire weapons. I wish they were manually controllable and that drone players could carry an array of them to play like aircraft carrier players in WOWS. Maybe theres master drones that missiles will fly to and then acquire targets from for the whole team. Maybe a drone completely replaces the wallhack radar detector. Maybe somebody has an 8+ energy drone with 1 spare launch that requires full manual control with its own weapons. That is a reasonable way to implement aircraft in crossout permanently.
The entire class rn is just a headache to play with, against, or to spectate. I think its just there to keep players with garbage internet playing. The drive around mindlessly drop-and-forget drones r a copout and I dont want to see them buffed unless its a cool rework.

1 Like

Keep the dream alive! Rebalance drones and remove the -25% damage on Xbox!

1 Like

I used to only use drones like as a protest against the game. When the game update sucked and I didn’t feel like my input mattered, I’d use drones. Otherwise, I’d use lot of different things.

Now I use nothing but drones. It’s hard for me to find the features in this game, outside the build feature and the environment, amusing. Actual game play seems awful often. Not always, but often. Without the build feature, I would not play this game very much…so I don’t. I use drones. They do the heavy lifting, and I build pretty things if I can.

It’s not that they aren’t challenging to use. They are. But I’m not invested too much in whether they win or loose, and it helps take the sting off of how regularly this game makes me feel cheated. This game is so full of BS, so often, I just got tired of racing after it. Now I let the drones chase the fcking Hovers around. If they catch’em, great. If they don’t, whatever. They do pretty often, though.

The last few days, I’ve been trying to make the new stuff work; the Hug, and the new machine guns, whatever they’re called, on tracks. It sucks. I’m tired of hovers and all the schit flying everywhere, and the power-score of the equipment sort of dictates that’s where I’ll be. It makes me regret getting the battle pass. It seems like I could have lived without it, but the artwork is nice. I’ll get some cool CKs out of it.

I have an auto-cannon Challenge I need to fulfill, but I am not inspired to build anything, and I just don’t want to do it. I’d rather just let the drones do whatever they do, while I race over cliffs and rocks, skidding around corners. I don’t want to mess with auto-cannons.

I don’t think drones need buffed. I think the rest of the game needs the attention…and it sounds like it’s coming. All the dynamics are about to change again, so who knows what the game will be like tomorrow? Every faction will sport new stats on their structure parts, cannons will get reworked, and Hovers will get another makeover too. How will this effect drones, I wonder?

1 Like

Didn’t anyone look at my suggestion?

1 Like

I just acquired a Spark… Pairs will with drones. Even got a PVP MVP. Not bad.

2 Likes