Pomocy, Gracze prosze o pomoc

Witam wywala mi gre do pulpitu po zalogowaniu, i jest napisane ze jakiś błąd w pamięci i odwołuje się pamięci 0x 000 i gdzieś to się odwołuje, bardzo proszę o pomoc ludzie, mecze sie juz z tym od 2 tygodni, błagam pomocy , będę wdzięczny z góry dziękuję za jakieś rady co mam zrobić, pozdrawiam Was serdecznie drodzy gracze.

I swear polish looks like an alien language to ignorant westerners (^%

1 Like

Wybaczcie, piszę z Polski , niektóre wyrazy nie tłumaczy dobrze na język angielski proszę o wyrozumiałość

Like most languages :joy:
Anyway, not a westerner or Polish really, but it is one of the languages I understand and can somewhat speak. The guy said he’s sorry for writing in Polish because English is out of his grasp, but he is basically having crushes with an memory error.
It’s his 5th post or so I think (previous got deleted) so he is pretty desperate to play. If anyone had any memory error crushes, help him out. Though he’ll have to google translate it to understand.

I’m afraid this game has memory crashes quite often. Lots of people reported those, and a friend experienced them. The only thing that fixed it was, changing PC (he didn’t change PC to fix it, to be clear)