PVE patrol without helicopter builds missing

In game miss PVE patrol without helicopter builds sometimes are very annoying because bots target them and have really chaos moves.

ngl i really hate how aggressive bots are to helis. its straight up stalking and harassment on the bots part, i seen it get so bad that 6 bots were piling on 1 guy in a match. no matter where he went the bots just followed him relentlessly and firing at him nonstop. seriously how is that fair?

1 Like

On the Old Town map, I corral the bots into a group using this as an exploit (they always target my ass). Then my team basically slaughters them like fish in a barrel. That’s not as easily done on other maps, though.

2 Likes

lol,i love when the heli knows to keep the bots in my incinerator puddles and my team destroys them…if done right ,it’s like watching ‘Popcorn Pop’ :yum: that’s any map.

2 Likes

The bots do have quite the follow and aim accuracy built into them in general so its no surprise to see them putting in work, however there has been a couple matches where Ive taken non stop damage from them while do wild maneuvers thinking I got away, they do seem a little more aggressive but maybe its because the Helis have a better advantage up there. And by better advantage, I mean with a helicopter strafing to the side, a ground build really has to time/line the shots up more accurately to land them, some guns dont aim as high, Helis are also hard to see in the air specially if next to a similar color structure.

I take advantage of that often and just use it to start picking off bot weapons. They really should add in a logic check so they respond more to sources of incoming dmg. Right now they will straight out ignore a player targeting them, while actively stalking those heli’s.

1 Like