Question: In the next event will it be possible to remove improvements from parts?

Hello, I have a question, in the next event will it be possible to remove improvements to parts such as modules, weapons, cabins, etc? There has not been any event to remove improvements for months and I would like to know when there will be the possibility of removing improvements.

I want to reuse some parts that I no longer use, removing the improvements, for example: I have an RN-Seal that I want to remove the improvement to use in the creation of an Aquilos module.

1 Like

we dont know, they do these events randomly so youll need to wait. when they do the events to remove fusion upgrades they arent worth the cost. they cost more to remove them then when selling them, so youll lose money when selling them or using them for something else. save up your stabilizers though cause they do use them to remove upgrades… if you want to do that.

if you have the battlepass you can get enough lighters for two fused legendaries. im getting the lucifer and the aquilo as well. only two really worth getting. any extra is going toward something else, perhaps another fatum.

1 Like