I don’t understand some players, Like everyone with the parts can build a 15k PS monstrocity, who cares that isn’t really end game in my eyes.
End game is having the parts to build that 15k beast and instead limiting yourself to build something just as powerful in like 9k. Knowing the systems inside and out, knowing how to use the tools you have not just slapping on armor until you can survive a nuke and hoping the enemy has slightly less then you do.
Like serioulsy some of these high PS players think they are superior to anyone in lower PS but you force them into said lower PS and they will die to someone who had the exact same guns as them but half the PS because they know the build system inside and out.
Even better is the fact that most these bigger number is better people can easily be scrapped by a small corvo tank that looks like a turtle, or an art build thats HP is sub 600 and does 500 DPS. they rely on having no limits to make up for their failures instead of building around them and finding their niche.
Seriously IF you force every single CW meta player to build something between 7k and 9k 80% of them wouldn’t be able to build a box with a gun, while the other 20% might be able to and that is do to the 20% playing art builds in their down time.
BIG NUMBER ISN"T END GAME!