Ravager Infection Mode - When?

Last year I had lots of fun with the Ravager Infection Mode that was running for about 1 month, and I think it was around December. Is it coming back? Would be lovely.

4 Likes

Nope, it is not coming back, we got a different brawl, and the update just dropped. I doubt their gonna bring it back as it appears that storyline tapered off now. I may be a cynic but that mode was popular and from what I can tell when the community likes something they either only do it once or they change it to make it worst, etc

4 Likes

Anything Ravager is always welcome with me! That event was nice.

When i create a good build i like i always like to create an infected Ravager version!

Love the ravager storyline and look.

3 Likes

I missed the Operation Red light mode. It was a thrill trying to outrun all off the ravagers.

I wish they would bring it back.

3 Likes

They should bring back Operation Red Light as the ravagers weren’t completely defeated and that game mode was fun, it was a free for all but with some teamwork, not too much though and if you did get infected you didn’t just become a spectator but played for the other team, this Dead City mode is a cluster fudge and the vehicle’s traction in this mode is like watching Bambi on ice

4 Likes