Real balance problem

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do you play a specific PS all the time, or bounce around?
Every PS range has its own metas, so if you are bored where you are, try higher (or lower).
It does seem like PlayStation has more diversity than XBOX, but crossplay is still too new for me to say that confidently.

i mostly run 25k power score but ive ran 4k to 10k

25kPS?
I mean, there can’t be that many builds that actually hit that power score. What are you driving up there?

their isnt im the only one lol i have a 14 track build bots max out at 21k ps

Well that would explain why you don’t see much build diversity

Basically, you saw relics, and Cyclones.

Reminds me why I play confrontations these days lol.

Epics: melee, acari, locusts, aurora, trombone, spectres

Legendaries: mammoths, narwals, hammerfalls, reapers, cyclones, starfalls, destructors, athenas, pulsars, dracos, skadi, arbiters, other MGs which names i cant currently recall

If I was on game and looking a weapon tech tree, I could likely add a few more. Of those listed, about 90% were seen in 1 session and all were seen over the course of 3 CW sessions.

When I play CC, I see 75% cyclones. Snooze fest for me but glad ya like it. I was optimistic for the mode but was quickly disappointed.

1 Like

You saw STARFALLS and PULSARS in CW?

Clearly the meta is vastly different on consoles T_T Your CW almost sounds fun. Last time I checked here it was Gerrida Destructor Gerrida Destructor Gerrida Athena Gerrida Punisher, or 4 Flash Firebugs lemmings. zzZZZzzZZZzzZZZ

Aurora? Trombone? What in the fuck. I saw maybe two trombones besides mine in CW since it got nerfed more than a year ago.

We play 7k PS Confrontation, because 9k was absolutely retarded with 99% builds being some two-legged Gerrida Destructor shit. Maybe it changed, but 7k PS is fun. Lots of lamers who jumped on the Impulse hype train but can’t hit crap past 20 meters. Wedge, shoot, honk, rinse and repeat.

yep thats all u see in cw, spider builds nd hovers mostly

Pretty obvious you dont play CW.

not with dumbasses who need to use aa nd ct, ill just battle bots if i wanna battle aa nd ct cuz its the same kind of bullshit brain deads cant think for them selves

I didnt say that was all meta, I said they were present. Trombones, locusts, and spectres were rare. Pulsars, aurora, and starfalls a bit more common than those.

Plenty of legendaries overall.

1 Like

the aspect :+1:

1 Like