Reduce the maximum weight of the growl

Because something is always better and something is always worse. Better doesnt mean op amd worse doesnt mean underpowered.

Because it is one of the easy mode parts. Some players just need parts that are easier and better than other parts to have fun. I think that’s fine. And make no mistake, many players are parrots, don’t think for themselves but go with the crowd. Everything must be in balance! Which in my opinion is nonsense and not necessary at all.

They use growl for their reasons, an extra energy, higher speed, in my opinion, other cabins, although they have a higher weight, but the weapon does not become stronger, for low ps the armor does not protect the weapon well enough, as a result, heavy vehicles do not achieve the effect they should have, in addition, you say that balance is unnecessary, then what is the value of the existence of other rare cabins in addition to growl?

And? So what?
That’s not new.
you are talking about this

A medium cabin goes around this

What for?
why?

@mupppet42069

ViolentPanda1 is 100% right, but better yet

Leave some parts alone

Some days ago, some guy wanted to nerf Avengers.
We reached a point where common parts are up to the chopping block, it makes no sense.
If this outlandish claims for nerfs go through it will kill FUN.

Other cabs have other highlights, i never liked the growl, too limited, my very first cabin was Jawbreaker then i used the bat when it was blue and then the hotrod cab.
As is, with the growl or you make a paper kite with it or you never take fully advantage of it’s traits.
Most of that high usage is… well… not good.
And then you come along and say not even a paper kite.

Imagine using or not using a part because of what some random person on a forum thinks of it… :thinking::clown_face:

If you can make it work, use it… Even if it’s a Ripper. No, especially if it’s a Ripper!

At lower PS, I can’t fathom why you wouldn’t use the Growl for certain builds. 11 energy down low is huge - to say nothing of how easy it is to build around it compared to other cans at that level. I mean, I love the aesthetics of the Jockey, but the Growl is much easier to armor up.

As for the trolling… Using the “ignore” feature is a beautiful option. Click the username, click the drop down menu to the top right, select ignore. You won’t know they’re here unless someone else quotes them.

This. It needs 1 energy reduction.

1 Like

I think that reducing weight should be more acceptable to others and not affect low-weight users

Good question, maybe you should explore them and try them bit more, before asking for Growl nerf, every Cab hes something usefull. I use them all. One important value for me is that not everybody uses them, as I said not easy mode.
Weird enough, Growl, got 3 upgraded ones, is collecting dust.
I can imagine that players who go max performance in low ps bracket run Growl. Fine with me.

I think hotrod is better. =).thats my fav blue cab. Growl is too light for my taste.

I think it’s the extra energy that makes it the seal clubber’s cabin of choice. But changing that would break a lot of builds.

Show me your design

I dont use blue cabs anymore. No design to show. Well…i guess i might have a pic on my phone of an old build. Lemme see.
weird-cats4
A nope couldnt find one. Curses!

1 Like

strawman! you seemingly need the growl to be op, otherwise why would you be against bringing it in line with the flock? nobody asked whether youre fine with it or not, they say it isnt balanced and ask for balance. and you argue that yes its op but it shouldnt be balanced because youre fine with it and some people need an advantage. what kind of nonsense argument is that?

also tell me please, because i simply dont know, is it p2w if you can buy +50% dmg for 1$ or grind for 20h to get the same, yes or no? thanks in advance!

arrrgh, you hit me right in muh freedom of speech! you must be a commie! also send a relic pic, babe, im hot for it.

Sure once they make the special cabs blue again so they are not just a useless ps increase, otherwise leave growl as is so we have at least 1 useable cab under purple category

3 Likes

Lol, seems like the devs decided to buff every other common, rare, and special cabin, instead of nerfing growl.
Not what I expected, but not bad!

7 Likes