Servers with nothing but incomplete teams

I guess you all know what I mean. What FFS must they have changed so that most of the time we cant get complete 8vs8 battles anymore? Either an intended change or the devZ havent paid their bills again. I’m wonderful EU located and have perfect access to both EU and NA servers. I avoid RU servers due to the… odd playstyle and lack of communicative skills of players there. Never seemed to be an issue aside from the time I lived in Asia. The past weeks in average, I cant get a proper 8vs8 match anymore and queue times are way above 2 minutes.

My bet, they already gave up. They just want the last money you are still willing to spend on this game.

Greetings from Nanuuk!

2 Likes

What PS and Mode are you trying to play in? Also what system are you on?

…the ammount of “wastelanders” has decreased… :rofl:

I wrote about this several months ago. Levi invasions & medium raids, half of my battles are only 2/4 players, and that’s usually an automatic loss in Invasions. Medium raids, I can usually pull a win if the other player is really good and I use 1 or 2 crafted repair kits (beyond the free respawn)…but it’s really getting uneconomical at this point.

Just played a pve patrol, only 3 out of 8 people loaded in. One guy saw what was happening and self destructed. Should have taken a screenshot.