Show us your builds

A little while ago Lock decided he needed to put together a reconnaissance chopper for territory patrol. The end result of many tests was a well-armed, sturdy, fast and highly maneuverable helicopter that could perform its job well.

(yes I traded my masty for a punisher. I think it’s more fun to play)

2 Likes

my ravager family xd

Hello, I did… these things:
a MIL MI-8T and an M1128 Striker contaminated by the Ravagers.

It’s the first time I make Ravager themed vehicles (mostly because I was only now able to buy decorations like “EYE”, etc.):

ps: the tail of the MI-8T is not the same as the one in real life, I made it more suitable to function in pvp. In the case of the Striker, since I didn’t have a Tsunami, I used a Raijin.

3 Likes

Sometimes you just got to put on a top hat and go out there

3 Likes

I wish they made tail pieces with 90% bullet pass through.

1 Like

small update: now they are more contaminated :b

2 Likes

Retirement Gift, decided to try and do this one some justice instead of painting everything all monotone like I normally does

2 Likes

Not sure what good camo is going to do…
Maybe they’ll think it’s a mountain?

Anyways here’s my beefy 12k hp leviathan.
About time I rebuilt it (the MK XII was showing its age), and I think the MK XIII is pretty good looking. Didn’t have time to really give it a paintjob, I’ll update it tomorrow.

3 Likes

Just made this monstrosity:

Wasn’t meant for any purpose, just an experiment to see how much durability I could put on one build. The answer is… a lot :laughing:

2 Likes

I wish they had a laughing emoji for that…

1 Like

Kaiju ready

4 Likes

been a while…here’s some recent stuff i made… :grin:

Screenshot 2024-09-07 232005
Screenshot 2024-09-07 232032
Screenshot 2024-09-07 231738
Screenshot 2024-09-07 231843

2 Likes

…aaaannnnnnddd…

Screenshot 2024-09-07 231506
Screenshot 2024-09-07 231604
Screenshot 2024-09-07 231711

1 Like

This one is so long it doesn’t even fit in the slot:

I made it to test something, I’ll make a topic about it soon. :smiley:

1 Like

So instead of making a whole new topic, I added the test to the “Crossout Discoveries” I made a while back. Just so no one is asking or confused where it is :smiley:

Well I am back, also I completed the seasons content in 2 days… Anyway MECHS ARE COMING.

4 Likes

I 'bout to grind them all out in 2 hours. I’m going to die inside, but I will do it.