Show us your clips

Was, until the augers lost their old movement model. Targem literally took the Omnis movement model, Ctrl C, and hit Del on the augers movement model. They both handle 100% identically now which is really really lame. How is a movement model on a 95km/h part supposed to work on a 60km/h part?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I think Locust’s amount of edits really shows his lack of thinking and just emotional retort

Piñata

1 Like

How to: Double kill

2 Likes

F droner

You ever just turn the game on and chill in your garage?

2 Likes

Revenge is sweet…

Varuns are fun now

I loved flutes, console needs full up and down aiming back

1 Like

Double tap

Get off me

Old drifting </3 :frowning:

1 Like

Here are a few funny recent clips. None of them are examples of me playing particularly well, just posting them for the laughs:

I’ve been hitting a lot of lucky blind shots with Heather at the beginning of matches, so now I always let loose with a volley when a game launches:

A rare Flawless MVP! Not sure what happened here, but it kind of seems like most of the players just drove into the pits. I really like Heather, can’t wait to get a second one:

This wasn’t a great match for me, but I was pretty happy about my very last shot. Hitting enemies over cover with Avalanche is so rewarding:

This was one of those matches where I screwed up badly at the beginning and should have died without scoring a point, but the gods of Crossout decided to bless me instead:

Posting this one for the final moment. Turns out that spiders can climb walls just like in real life:

Edit: are those links clickable for anyone? Seems like something changed in how the forum handles twitter links. Oh well, I tried.
Edit: looks like you can open them if you click the ().

1 Like

Yeah i just launch shots when i can, it reloads fast enough

Dying to fire that isn’t even rendered in yet… quality…

You can see the fire. It is the edge of the flame, but it is obviously visible.

No, everyone knows the fire from incinerators do damage before it’s actually visible kekw It does damage as soon as it reaches, before the animation shows fire there

There is no fire under where my build is heated, because it doesn’t line up, I know you’re some boomer but put your glasses on, you’ve been playing long enough to know these things