Since game rules is locked:

I’m not trying to be an arse, but I was looking for a stupid gif to break the tension here…and holyschit I stepped into the Twilight zone.

How is that even possible?

1 Like

You’re fascinatingly… uh…

I don’t know what to say to you except to laugh.

I’ll again ask, who are you? Because you’re proving the maxim that randos who don’t play attacking me should be a game. Like every time one of you attacks everyone should get a uranium or something.

Because you’re that predictable.

Hello everybody, keep the forum nice and friendly please.

Have a good day all

Regards,
Charlie9204

3 Likes

Charlie 9204,
Let’s say the last 10 years on Earth. Because that when I joined a nation that is so radically different from what they are used to dealing with for let’s just say the last 100 years:

In every forum, I post in I usually get nothing but hostility.
Especially if I’m posting about game improvement:
so every type of player can enjoy games
( most times it improves the player base by thousands and income by a billion when devs take my suggestions)
Now
If the topic posting allows me to lock the thread to dev, Moderators, or Game master replies only:
or reaction emoticons like say
:heart: :+1: :-1: :grey_question: :exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :rofl: :face_vomiting: :skull_and_crossbones:

I do just that, I found it the best way to keep trolls and hostility out of the forum:
I usually have to message and ask the forum game masters or moderators to lock the post in this manner.

(this usually gets over 300+ comments of hostility)
the hostility gets even worse when you:
mention game improvements for
disabled, autistic, lower income, or 1- 4 hour per week game players.

Or post any type of fact: especially Negative Facts or Facts people refuse to accept or acknowledge as Facts.

or make language error in a language that has 195 (26 databased by Microsoft) forms total and 628 dialects;
each of which might have its own spelling grammar or even definitions.

i dunno, i still think op is a bot.

and xbox420, way to go, suggesting someone should kill themselves on the internet in 2022 really says more about your sadness than anything else.

1 Like

Do not care

Yes… you are sweetie.

I’m sorry your life is so upsetting to you.

Why do you think it generally takes days for me to respond? Because I have kids, a job, and a life. Like I asked before… Who are you again?

Just… someone no one knows.

It’s definitely an NPC, but it looks possible it’s organic.

Muppet is right. Actions speak louder than words.