Small Update, 15.06.2023

Small update, 15.06.2023

• Fixed a bug where the “Prosecutor 76mm” and “Executioner 88mm” cannons could pierce through parts thicker than the distance specified in the perk. The “Prosecutor” now pierces up to 1 cell of an armoured car structure without losing damage. The cannon became too effective after the change in mechanics.
  • Fixed a bug with incorrect distance calculation when dealing damage with projectiles.
  • Fixed a bug where the calculation of the penetration ability was incorrect in some cases.
  • Fixed a bug where the defence field of the enemy “Barrier” would absorb projectiles even when firing from inside the field.
  • Fixed a bug where the “Kapkan” mine could cling to the terrain.
  • Fixed a bug where the restoration of the protective resource for “Omamori” was instantaneous.
  • Fixed a bug where projectiles of “Executioner 88mm”, “Prosecutor 76mm” and “Scorpion” pierced through the bridge on the “Bridge” map.
  • Added a setting to “Settings” - “General” - “Build mode” that allows you to slow down the movement of the camera with a part in hand.
  • Fixed a bug where the progress of the weekly challenge for 20 additional or cooperative challenges in the “Adventure” mode wasn’t counted.
  • Now, when viewing a blueprint from the exhibition and selecting a specific part from the list, all other parts become semi-transparent.
  • Fixed a number of known errors related to the sound effects of mounting vehicle parts in the assembly mode.
  • Fixed a bug with the “Thor-6S” generator having the same sound effects as the “Apollo IV”.
  • Added the “Orbital station” map to the “Game center”.
  • Fixed a bug with the “Orbital station” map spawn point being inaccessible.
  • Corrected visual effects on the login screen.
  • Improved the design of the assembly mode screen: increased transparency of the gradient around the screen.
  • Fixed a bug where the total number of PvE battles in the general statistics of a survivor could be decreased.
  • Fixed a bug with the absence of the visual effect of a cannon projectile explosion when hitting another cannon.
  • Fixed a bug with the appearance of the heat trail effect during aimed shooting from the “Mandrake”.
  • Fixed a bug with incorrect information in the card of an upgraded part which stated that it doesn’t take up storage space.
  • Improved a number of in-game texts, descriptions and icons.
5 Likes

Event Sucks… GJ WHO CREATED THAT :+1::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: My Stupid Vehicle is Rolling From Cyclones Like

1 Like

A lot of great fixes! They were pretty fast to fix these.

1 Like

That should make some people happier.

Still no reason to play anything but hovers, still not playing that burning wreck of a game.

But it’s really cool they’re fixing visual glitches on their launcher :roll_eyes: I’m sure that would have bothered me too if the game was good enough to launch.

3 Likes

Yes, they fixed many issues very quickly.

Didnt seen barrier fix when some projectile weapons pass through them (without destroying them ofc)

Tho they fixed at least that inside them it dont block shot, it was crazy for me being in barrier and it blocking my shot.

There is reason, spaced-hovers were nerfed first time since long time. (without lie like before about nerf, but they buff)
Maybe you need to find your build to play.

It doesn’t matter. 1st, spaced armor is better on hovers, but not a hover-exclusive thing. 2nd, the weapons that got buffed the most are fixed cannons, and we all know on what movement part they’re best. 3rd, it’s not even addressing a quarter of the imbalance 2.0 introduced.

If we go by Targem’s statement that hovers were too strong before 2.0 and that they attempted to “nerf” them, we’re still looking at:
+10 kmh for hovers
half the hitbox
camera steering
reduced spread on the move
massive tonnage buff

VS

-5 kmh for wheels (besides heavies, but heavies died the moment hovers went above 80kmh)
no more handbrake tricks.

At least I ain’t driving on ice anymore, I guess? Your comment about finding your build is hilarious, because everybody would agree that build diversity was at its peak before Targem shat the bed with 2.0 :kissing_heart:

1 Like

They forgot to fix brake lights on omniwheels and augers!

1 Like

they are determined to keep this shitty build screen i guess

4 Likes

They Should Just Turn Very Slow :+1:That’s It. Same with Omni. No Speed Changes Needed (First)

1 Like

You may not like it but I don’t mind it, different tastes are rampant!

:baby: on this post as usual!