Something must be done

Ever since people started playing these huginn lupara builds a year ago, the playerbase has gone down every month.
There is not much you can do to them, they drive into you and win, you cant de-gun them and they have 3000+ hp at 5k powerscore and more hp at higher powerscores.
I suspect many players are leaving because of this unfairness.

The developers really are shooting their own feet here.
These builds are scaring away all the new player influx at 4-7k because they cannot win, ragequit and go spend their money elsewhere.

they try but they cant hit them unless they bend down to get close, shotguns ARE a face hugging weapon after all! :crazy_face:

The main reason I stopped playing CC. I refuse to build & compete in the “Meta” building slump. Are they effective? Yes very 100% much so. But doesn’t constitute I have to accept it or fall into that play style. Yes I am an artsy style builder whom enjoys the craft. Then it’s my choice for not conforming to the masses Just as the wedge era came & went this too shall pass.

I pray every day that players will leave this game. The developers do not save anything else. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

2 Likes

“It’S jUsT wInTeR hOlIdAyS gUyS”

PS: Hero Wars looks great, maybe I’ll ditch XO for that :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like