"SPIDER" weapons

Well hopefully see the new leg changes so I wanna build a spider with a skinner located in the butt of it and a flamethrower in the front like the Starship Trooper beetles!

4 Likes

ill probably end up with kaiju on bigrams , i really need to work on getting a nova cabin or aegis though

3 Likes

I would suggest using Humpback or Bastion. I think theyā€™re better options for a Spider build.

2 Likes

if only steppespider still helped leg builds

1 Like

Same, howeverā€¦ I didnā€™t like that ML-200 needed a single cabin to be viable, especially when that cabin couldnā€™t be crafted.

1 Like

i feel like they could release another engine geared towards legs , give legs the same speed buff as the g eagle gives tracks

3 Likes

How about making Golden Eagle perk apply to Bigrams and ML-200 as well?

5 Likes

that would be the ideal route

Why though? Those cabins are good for some weapons, but not all.

You donā€™t need a Heavy cabin to make a spider.

Well, first theyā€™re cheaper and they have higher mass limit. Nova cabin is a little faster, but itā€™s negated by the low speeds of Bigram and ML-200. The extra energy could be used for a Colossus engine, but heavy cabins will still have a higher mass limit.
Iā€™ve fought against Nova spiders and I find them fragile. My Bastion spider seems to win more often against them.

If a player already has Nova cabin, go ahead and use it. If not, I would suggest trying Bastion or Humpback first.

Addition: I also find Bastions shape and frame weld points really convenient for making spider builds. Itā€™s hard for me to describe, but I just find it really helpful for making Spiders in the shape I want.

1 Like

I would say your correct in many cases because people donā€™t know how to build.

Below image is the stats on one of my Bigram spiders, I built this over a year ago and Iā€™m sure I could get it better, but 3.5k HP and a nova shield is pretty good.

Also, Iā€™m going to bet that after the cannon patch the nova cabin will be worth its weight in gold. Extra armor will not be as good as a shield.

I do think that Humpback and Bastion have their place in the spider world, I just donā€™t think they are the only options :slight_smile:

With that said :slight_smile: lol - I currently use Hadron more then any cabin on bigrams, but that has to do with the weapon set. I think that also might change after the cannon patch.

2 Likes

That shield can be potent when used correctly. One of the reasons it may not be so effective right now is because DPS weapons will just wait for the shield to go down before shooting again.

Nova definitely has its uses as a spider, sorry about implying they didnā€™t.

3 Likes

i aint got no MLā€™s :frowning:
just my bigā€™s
not sure if ima buy any at this time.

I should have titled it Bigrams and ML-200ā€™s.

I meant ā€œbug movement partsā€ tbh.

1 Like

oh, in that case I got Demitri. A triple judge build. But iā€™ll need to replace the cabin since it was made back when Steppe Spider was perkā€™d for leg builds.

1 Like

than get good on puns simple

Iā€™m pretty sure that trading in your relics for the top relic in the game is a recipe for draining your Crossout account. Once you have relics, itā€™s best to ride it out and wait for a patch.

Soon, Punis will be out, Phoons will be back and everything will change.

Already got coins saved up so I can buy some cheep Punishers :slight_smile:

just stop being bad and earn more uranium than u lose lmao puns have been meta for last 2 years

What does that have to do with anything?

Please stay on topic, being rude adds nothing to the conversation.

2 Likes