Spike impact perk

idk if this perk makes the spikes more powerful then the toadfish but man it is entertaining burger flipping light cars over a small house xD

i got 3 of them fused with the “impulse from hit +30%” perk and adding onto that the 75% impact bonus i get from having 3 on 1 car is just funny. seeing them get hit is like you just launched a truck at their faces xD

im sure 4 of them would be even more entertaining though xD

3 Likes

You make me want to buy spike-1 crossbows now :joy:

I think that this change with offering the fusion on the mini pass, and the incoming impulsiveness brawl, means that they’ll give them the same treatment as Impulses and nerf them once the mini pass is over and they’ve milked all the mone-I mean realized that they are now accidentally too good

Yeah ran onto some bloke running a barrage of those :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:things in impulsiveness. I am Sitting this mini event out.

oh dont say that. i only used them for the event but i do want to use them for future events (not pvp) just because. like i said its fun burger flipping light and medium cars over small houses :rofl:

1 Like

I am imagining it plays out like this:
-current mini pass ends and new one begins
-devs go “Yeah Spike too effective compared to Toadfish now”
-nerf Spike, and also at the same time buff Toadfish
-oh and you can get a +impulse fused Toadfish from this current mini pass that came after the Spike one :slight_smile:
-please give money
-:slight_smile:
-:gun: :slight_smile: Buy the pass

1 Like