Stop Rushing to the Enemy when you don't have weps to kill them šŸ˜‰

I do this, especially if its 6:1 and I am playing mandrake. I feel like I am disrespecting 8 or 12 peopleā€™s time if I donā€™t.

Man, dead people donā€™t count.
they had their change, and for a reason or another they blew it .
they shouldnā€™t influence in a negative way those who are still in a battle

1 Like

You main drones dont youā€¦

Iā€™m not a drones mainā€¦
Drones are just a thing i do on the side.
Iā€™m a SG main.
But even with my drone build i donā€™t stay on the side.

this is why i quit doing pvp. i drive into a spot where i want to get a preemptive strike on the enemy but by the time i get there literally 3/4 of the team is deadā€¦ and its only about 10 seconds into the matchā€¦
in pve its more ridiculous, and sometimes i can just shoot and shoot and shoot an enemy and they will kill me far before i actually kill them. like the difficulty had been cranked up to 10 and they got like 10 times the health and twice the amount of damage.
something fishy is going on with the game and i dont mean the toadfish.

2 Likes

Um no. Your just outta your mind son.

bumping this because everyone is going in head onā€¦
and not stripping bots of their wepsā€¦ i dont know if they know those are botsā€¦
the bad part is when players complain that they lostā€¦
i wonder why you lostā€¦?

1 Like

I looked like that when I thought I wanted a Shelby Mustang and test drove one.

2 Likes

Hahahaha, car stories are funny. That was my face too when I found (and pressed, silly me) the ā€œSPORTā€ button on my new car, pedal to the metal in a curve.

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m still here to talk about it (^%

2 Likes

I have a cannon build that is also a ram-er using the train plow that can dish out over 400 dam to cab at full speed on stopped car. And 3 avengers boom cannons first then ram.

1 Like

I have almost forgotten about that.
However I do see why high PS players wanted the 5 mins, because they have some very slow builds.

I have got used to it by now.

1 Like

Be carefulā€¦ AI is learning fastā€¦very fast. Picking on them may NOT be the best idea. You might find all bots are targeting you every game. :grinning:

4 Likes

Yes, this.

#BotLivesMatter

4 Likes

:rofl:
iā€™m speechlessā€¦

2 Likes

RoughMoney: ā€œSo Botā€¦ Show me on the doll where MudnBeer touched you.ā€

Bot: ā€œReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeā€ as it makes a straight line to attack MudnBeer

:rofl:

2 Likes