* Taming The Dragon Event - Thoughts?

hey mud so the highest wave i currently made it to was now 12 - 13 and it just takes a nose dive after 10. the enemies do alot more damage and for some reason they are really fast and just run the hell away. they pretty much either force you to chase them down (which they are faster then you) or wait for them to come back around to you. both of these are just a waste of time. the issue here is that the only way to gain time is to beat all the enemies in the wave, but thats impossible to do as half of the enemies have either alot of hp or they run away with their bumpers between their wheels. imo its just not possible to do after wave 10 because it relies so heavily on killing enemies very fast and their hp gets pretty ridiculous. i also think their small size is a hinderance to because half the time my retchers, cyclones and joules just dont hit them. i know joules more inaccurate then the cyclone but still. their small hitboxes are an issue for me.

they have parts from many factions. titans from the ravagers, starfalls, kaijus, yongwang, scorpions, thunderbolts(?), gravastars, tempuras, nests, trombones, enlightenments, acari (yes they actually have acaris)… i think they have a few more as well. the most annoying one they have though is the starfall, if you dont get rid of them and i mean right off the bat, they deal stupid amounts of damage and they purposefully aim above your weapons so the explosion damages them with the full explosion damage without losing damage.

what weapons have you come across on them? i think i came across the spark but im not sure.

Seems the higher the wave, the more raiders are involved. Making it almost impossible to win being over run by AI like a colony of Ants at a picnic.

1 Like

it also seems you cant manipulate the areas they spawn at either, the winter mayhem had a spot where you could camp and toss porcs over a hill before they get to you, this doesnt have that.
also i find it funny that the map is just the winter version pve map of the event just without snow… :man_facepalming:

I thought they were hammerfalls :laughing:

1 Like

are they? i cant see them that well because of the paint they have on the cars. the paint makes them blend in. plus i shoot them off before they get to me so… yeah… :unamused:

1 Like

Hammerfalls have a red trail on the pellets they shoot, kinda like gavastars, but different shade of red, little lighter. I’ve seen those trails come from the event cars.

1 Like