Terrible players and better strategy

True story. Whatever the case actually is, it works better when the populations are larger and the matchmaker has more options to choose from. That much is clear.

tbh, i probably wouldn’t care to camp behind the kapkans and wait for enemies to come to me. I need to make use of my firepower before you and i are the last ones alive…
But i also usually play around 9-10k where it’s a little more fast-paced than the 15k you mentioned.

1 Like

Ive noticed 9 and 15k ps are entirely different in how you play for multiple reasons, and also that only playing 9k is actually fun, and playable for reasons other than grinding.
First of all, at 9k the game isnt filled with bots, and there is a bigger mix of different weapons, which means youre not the ‘1 of 2 targets available to 2 enemy dog builds’, which is the case at higher ps. On top of that, thanks to a wider playercount at lower ps, the battles are actually balanced in some capacity (and as bonus the queue times arent 1.5 minutes each time)

Either way every problem seems to root in a low playercount

1 Like

People think that waiting for the enemy is a valid tactic, they are correct but boring.

I’d rather hit and run those guys who are waiting and get out unscathed. Making the play and winning takes much more skill and thought than simply waiting for a mistake.

We play the same builds on the same maps over and over for years, try something more fun, right?..

1 Like