That Annoying Werewolf Drone

it does 130 - 160 damage depending how close you are. i mean its not insane damage but its enough.

i have to disagree. i like drones, i really do. its just they are hard to play in their current state. drones, mines and kapkans are unfairly targeted right away by bots and i think this is what makes them pretty much unusable in any kind of pve session. idk how they fare in pvp but i assume not to good.
the problem with them in pve is they do little damage, most are sitting targets, they get destroyed to quick, have very little hp and the biggest concern is they are hard focused by bots. this goes for kings and kapkans to. no joke in one match i was in, i dropped a king and literally as soon as the mine came out of the launcher, im talking mid air just exiting the launcher, the bot went and destroyed it mid air. it literally aimed for it and destroyed it as soon as it came out. THAT is disgustingly unfair.

for drones i feel they need a power buff, a little durability and being less hard focused by bots. its so ridiculous seeing them being focused so hard. the anaconda is laughably bad the way it is to. its a huge target, the missiles do next to no damage and it has a very long reload rate. i feel the devs need to sit down and do something with drones because in their current state they are practically worthless.

id rather have a fafnir on a drone then one that goes boom and does next to no damage on a 10 second timer any day. could up the anti though and instead make it have a mini avalanche with unlimited ammo! :crazy_face:

Getting four kills with the drone takes serious skills.
Have you even played werewolf since there new perk?

something weird i noticed is the drone has a R1 zoom in feature for 2x and 5x magnification… my question is why does a drone need so much zoom? :rofl:

2 Likes

Im sorry to break this news to you, but when your team doesnt have hitscan weapons they will get owned by a tiny fafnir drone.

So the werewolfcab 1800 ps with its excellent speed and large build area below the car, gets another 1100 ps free weapon on wheels after it finished zipping around the map?

How many purple cabs do you know of that are worth 2900 ps?

so your ok with the drone being changed back into a fuze drone and being completely useless?
the cabin needed a change dude because the single fuze drone it had was completely useless and added nothing to it. seriously the drone barely did any damage, especially after the drone nerf that happened.

Meanwhile, a year-long plague of cheap melee rapes the land and pillages the women with simple Trucker builds armed with power-tools, or Tusks armed with…nothing, just lots and lots of “W.”

1 Like

You can just smash into the drone and kill it most of the time.
Anyone making that little drone a serious threat has skills.

1 Like