The 5 free vehicle packs

Just putting these links here as another hub for the promo packs
(easier to copypaste one forum link to general chat)

Get Morgenshtern and Marmok:

Get Kuplinov:

Kuplinov

Get Adventure Seeker:

Use code PIKABU2022:

Pikabu

5 Likes
1 Like

New, 6th Free Vehicle Pack!

Hanson

1 Like

I clicked it and got…nothing. Existing players would receive “big bird”, but we already got that with the copter update, so I got…nothing.

none of these work for steam users :frowning: pretty unfair, and guarentees that i wont spend a dime on this game if steam players get screwed like this lol

I have a guy in the clan who’s a steam user, after he linked his email address to the game, he was able to get the free packs and buy stuff, and be gifted stuff.

1 Like

I am a steam user and all these packs worked for me. Make sure your steam account is linked to your Gaijin account.

1 Like

hi, thanks for the link it’s cool

1 Like

can you send a screenshot of it?

do i have to log in with steam on here? on this website im currently logged into my personal email and in the game im logged into steam which is connected to my dads email (we share an account). would that mess anything up?

You have to log in with the one connected to the game account you want them to attach themselves to.

First time I tried, I logged into Gaijin using my Google instead of my steam id, now everything shows in my game.