* The next “Battle for uranium” stage is already available!

The next “Battle for uranium” stage is already available!

Hello, survivors!

The next stage of battles for the most valuable resource in the Wasteland has already started! Please read about the changes in the rules for this stage and then join the fight for the highest places in the leaderboard.

Attention! This “Battle for uranium” will last from October 21 to October 27! The “Clan confrontation”, “Clan war” and “Clan war: Leviathans” will be unavailable during the “Battle for uranium”. Please note that this time you can take part in both the 1st and the 2nd stages of the “Battle for uranium”. Participation in one mode will not affect your rating in the other.

Developer comment: right now, as part of redesigning and improving clan activities, we are testing new modes and formats to address the “Clan war” issues in the future. To test engagement in the new modes, we need to temporarily disable similar gameplay. This will ensure that players’ focus is not diluted and will reduce waiting time in queues.

We would like to emphasize that the “Clan war” rating will not be affected.

Battles in the “Clan confrontation” format

Attention! This stage will be available from October 21 to October 27 inclusive!

• Armoured cars with 8000–10000 PS can take part in the battles.
  • The battles are held in the same format as in the “Clan confrontation”.
  • By taking part in battles, players earn personal rating points and move up the leaderboard.

Leaderboard

For moving up the leagues, the player receives the following rewards:

• Iron: 50 Engineer badges
  • Steel: 125 Engineer badges
  • Bronze: 10 uranium ore
  • Silver: 10 uranium ore
  • Gold: 10 uranium ore

When the stage ends, the best players in the “Legend” league will receive additional rewards according to their placement:

• 1 place: 200 uranium ore
  • 2–3 places: 150 uranium ore
  • 4–6 places: 100 uranium ore
  • 7–20 places: 70 uranium ore
  • 21–60 places: 50 uranium ore
  • 61–100 places: 30 uranium ore
  • 101–250 places: 20 uranium ore
  • 251–500 places: 10 uranium ore

Battles in the “Clan war” format

Attention! This stage will be available from October 26 to October 27 inclusive!

• Armoured cars with 12000–13000 PS can take part in the battles.
  • The battles are held in the same format as in the “Clan war”.
  • By taking part in battles, players earn personal rating points and move up the leaderboard.

Leaderboard

For moving up to some leagues, the player receives the following rewards:

• Iron: 50 Engineer badges
  • Steel: 75 Engineer badges
  • Bronze: 100 Engineer badges

When the stage ends, the best players in the “Legend” league will receive additional rewards according to their placement:

• 1 place: 150 uranium ore
  • 2–4 places: 100 uranium ore
  • 5–8 places: 80 uranium ore
  • 9–20 places: 60 uranium ore
  • 21–60 places: 40 uranium ore
  • 61–140 places: 20 uranium ore
  • 141–300 places: 10 uranium ore

Stage 2 special challenges

During the second stage, you will also have access to special challenges, for which you can get additional ore. They are only available to players that are members of a clan.

• Win a battle in the “Battle for uranium: Clans” 1 time while having 1250 rating points. Reward: 1 uranium ore.
  • Win a battle in the “Battle for uranium: Clans” 2 times while having 1250 rating points. Reward: 2 uranium ore.
  • Win a battle in the “Battle for uranium: Clans” 2 times while having 1300 rating points. Reward: 1 uranium ore.
  • Win a battle in the “Battle for uranium: Clans” 2 times while having 1300 rating points. Reward: 2 uranium ore.
  • Win a battle in the “Battle for uranium: Clans” 2 times while having 1350 rating points. Reward: 2 uranium ore.
  • Win a battle in the “Battle for uranium: Clans” 3 times while having 1350 rating points. Reward: 2 uranium ore.
  • Win a battle in the “Battle for uranium: Clans” 3 times while having 1400 rating points. Reward: 2 uranium ore.
  • Win a battle in the “Battle for uranium: Clans” 3 times while having 1400 rating points. Reward: 3 uranium ore.
  • Win a battle in the “Battle for uranium: Clans” 4 times while having 1450 rating points. Reward: 3 uranium ore.
  • Win a battle in the “Battle for uranium: Clans” 4 times while having 1450 rating points. Reward: 3 uranium ore.
  • Win a battle in the “Battle for uranium: Clans” 4 times while having 1500 rating points. Reward: 4 uranium ore.
  • Win a battle in the “Battle for uranium: Clans” 8 times while having 1500 rating points. Reward: 5 uranium ore.
1 Like

I wish the Clans mode didn’t require being in a group. Only a few of my clan members play confrontation regularly, and there’s never enough of us online at the same time to make a group.
But I understand why they’re testing it out this way.
I’ve been loving the Legend mode, although I would love it more if the PS limit changed every week, to help stop metas from getting stale. I’d love to see a low PS week with a 4kPS limit, as well as a higher PS week with a 14kPS limit, and also keep a couple mid PS ranges in the mix.

so you cant go in like clan confrontation with randoms? that sucks.

1 Like

Yeah, I was really disappointed in that last time.
But I think that mode is more about testing ideas for a CW rework, so it makes sense that it’s group-only.

They raised the requirement for gold back to 1900 from 1650 like it was the last time, devs is too greedy to even throw half a bone to the average joe.

( Devs —make this 7000 -9000 ps.)

why u ask ? because you nerfed my 8k build back to 7k and really—you buffed it to 8k in the first place.
*stop making our builds higher and lower PS when you want.

[why does bfu clan get only 1000 point difference?
and bfu legend gets 2000 point difference ?]

and why is there no 11000 ps? Vodka?:woozy_face:

screenshot-241022-142232(26;3;45)
screenshot-241022-142248(26;3;45)