Just a couple of weeks after the start of the major season “Polar lights” and the release of the eponymous update, we are ready to present you one more update, the main novelty of which will be a pleasant surprise for many players.
We remind you that all the new features described in the “Developer blog” are not final and may be changed before they are introduced into the game or may not make it into the game at all.
We couldn’t help but notice that a lot of players really enjoyed taking part in the operation “Red light”. And among those who joined the Wasteland world later, there are many players who would like to play as a ravager.
We are pleased to announce that the operation “Radiance”, which is a continuation and an improved version of the “Red light”, will start in Crossout in a week! It will include everything that you love about this mode, as well as a number of improvements.
Specifically for the operation “Radiance” we have created a new location “Northern path”, which is perfect for a fast and intense chase, where the survivors must not only complete their tasks, but also confront the ravager players.
On this location, narrow roads with explosive obstacles and cliffs coexist with fairly wide areas covered with ice and affecting the manoeuvring of armoured cars. Try to break away from the ravager chasing you, while simultaneously coping with drifts and dodging the fire of enemy turrets — you will definitely get a good portion of adrenaline!
There are dangers lurking around every corner. Be careful, but stay sharp — any second of confusion and lack of coordinated team actions and you will be infected by the ravagers. The cars of the ravagers are equipped with “Argus” modules and that means that you won’t be able to hold them off with mines for a long time. But the survivors will also have a trick up their sleeve: don’t forget that destroying the ravager visors will temporarily disable the machines.
- We have prepared quite different blueprints of ravagers, which will be given to players randomly each time after destruction. At the very start of the event, 4 blueprints will be available to you. As you move up the scale of rewards, their number will increase.
- We decided to extend the PS scale for armoured cars of survivors. Now cars from 2000 to 10000 PS will be able to take part in the brawl.
- For the ravager players, a new effect will now accompany you while you are controlling a car.
A special reward scale will be available during the event. Some of the rewards will be available only to owners of a special pass. The rewards include:
- In-game coins;
- New CK;
- A car which parts and blueprint will remain with the owner permanently;
- Produced parts;
- The ability to produce some parts, the production of which is not available on the common factional workbenches ;
- New blueprints of ravagers’ cars;
- A number of other nice things.
With the next update, the familiar world map, accessible by the “Select mode” button, will be completely transformed. On the new map you will be able to see all the areas of the Wasteland that are known at the moment.
The mode selection interface will also be changed and will become more intuitive and convenient. The section will have a clear structure, and you won’t have to search for the desired mode on the map.
Among the small but important changes for the players, we would like to highlight:
- Part search filter, active by default.
- PS of the armoured car will be displayed on a special card, without any need to enter the blueprint display.
The “Operation Radiance” update is scheduled for next week. Stay tuned, survivors!