The Road to Disappointment

It is good they are adding different awards on the BP. More levels mean there will be more missions. For experienced players, the BP is the best.

Oh, I have been waiting for a new interface for a long long time. Nice!!

1 Like

3 Likes

‘chop chop chop’ ‘doc doc doc’ :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I always try to remember that whenever a battlepass comes out that at least it isn’t as bad as the amusement park season XD.

4 Likes

Nice! Well said.

-MC-

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

Nice mang!

LOL who flagged the picture of the Mercury Cougar concept car? :rofl: You don’t like people complimenting each other or something?

3 Likes

stop the flagging already numbnuts’ thx
‘edit’ i think i saved it from the woke. :fu:

6 Likes

:monkey:

3 Likes

Ya, WT…err heck? Is somebody jealous for the attention?

She is pretty charming. Not many people are that nice to us down here. It feels unusual to be treated with hospitality. The weird flagger dude is more the norm.

3 Likes

I half agree with you. It takes forever for the BP to open up. I generally forget that there is a BP until I have enough levels built up to get something cool. Then, I build special BP speedrun cars and knock out a weeks worth of challenges in patrol every 45 minutes.

This BP, the engine was a must have item so I paid the premium to get it early. I will get that back on the back end when I trade in lighters for a mess of fused legs or Reapers or something.

4 Likes

I saw two people zipping around on the new legs. You know it. I want the legs way more than the melee weapon. Im getting 4 more fused on top of the 4 in the bp. Engine is a bonus on top of the legs.

6 Likes

I don’t understand the Charybdis. It is a legendary melee with 384 durability. That is less than the Lacerator. While the weapon is really cool looking and it doesn’t have the annoying Mauler hitbox problem, it seems like it is much worse than the Harvester.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see the wasteland crawling with those…unless they are somehow OP, but I’ve come across a few and they didn’t seem OP, but they did look fun.

I’d probably be happy with just the four, but I kinda want six. Eight would be cool too, but I think it would put me at a power-score that’s above my pay-grade.

None is just not going to happen, though. To me aesthetics mean something, and these Gerridae have got aesthetics galore. They’re irresistible. I’ll like having them in my inventory as my go-to omnidirectional movement part, and they seem qualified, performance-wise, but it’s their crazy looks and animation that is selling it.

There’s an exhibition build with only one Gerrida attached to a Quantum, and that’s it. It looks like a giant land-spermatozoa (thanks spellcheck). I thought it was funny. The big black spider with the three Goblins (Gremlins? IDK) that’s on Exhibition is most lovely, I think.

I used to like to go rock-climbing in Adventure Mode with some Boosters and a Skinner (wish they’d remove more invisible walls), just to take some screenshots and explore the view from up top, and I’m thinking these Gerridae might take me there again.

I wonder if they would work. Probably too heavy.

4 Likes

This is most likely the best value.

I keep going back and forth on what I want to do, but this is a smart choice.

2 Likes

I’m not saying the new legs are better then hovers, but these things seem to be the hovers of spider legs :slight_smile: if that makes sense.

4 Likes

Ya, it does. I hope they don’t make ML-200s obsolete. I didn’t see anything in the update that might make them more popular or viable, either. I don’t have any though, so IDK how well they are performing.

The cannons that usually compliment them seem to be doing great, though. I don’t have any of those to speak of either, so IDK, but some credible witnesses have said they were pleased, and I’ve gotten smacked with them plenty hard recently, so I think they’re doing at least OK.

2 Likes

The developers positioned it as a lighter and faster mobile unit, but they forgot that they are still faster than the heavy ones when the weight reaches the upper limit, but the armour is the same and the hover is a similar problem

3 Likes

You cannot make a spider without 8 legs!!!

3 Likes