The [THOTS] clan and me leaving

The YT on the end of my name says I have a channel

after you got mad salty I looked you up, I didnā€™t know you were such a massive celebrity, I apologise for my actions and it will happen again

shut up

People crying over Spedlam never gets old.

2 Likes

War, war never changes. Has it occurred to anyone crying here the last couple of weeks that no one on the forums can/wants to help you? And you exacerbate the problem by posting?

Ask yourself this OP:

What do I hope to accomplish?

What possible backlash could there be?

Those two questions wouldve invariably had you arrive at the logical conclusion that this was a bad idea.

I wont pile on with Frumunda cheese pairs well with nice dry whineā€¦

2 Likes

Not quite true. I help people all the time in bedlam, especially newer/weaker players. I get piled on by the usual cretins; usually thereā€™s 2 or 3 of them coming at me all at once, but since I donā€™t die in real life, I donā€™t really care. Often Iā€™ll just sit there and let them nuke me 20 times straight, and if that keeps 'em away from the folks with art builds or weaker builds, then Iā€™ve achieved what I wanted. :smiley:

By fallout online, are you referring to Fallout 76? If so, I wouldnā€™t have lasted long. The bugs wouldā€™ve made me uninstall

1 Like

i wonder how many rules this violates

No, the obscure fan project that basically merged the map of Fallout 1 and 2 and threw players in a ruthless wasteland devoid of rules or balance. It wasā€¦ the Far West.

Googling FOnline gives multiple results, I think teams split at some point and there are now multiple fan games available.

1 Like

If people are giving you a hard time in Bedlam, just exit the mode and take a break.

You canā€™t control their behavior, but you can control how you react.

Ohā€¦ Neat. Sorry, I only have a couple of minutes on break for work.

2 Likes

as the leader of [THOTS]
(god that sounds so cringe to type)
get bent? it is a free for all mode?

wait are you the one who cried saying ā€œomg your treatment of not metasā€ while we are using caucs, yongwangs, niddhogs, ect :rofl:

here we go again :rofl:

1 Like

Uh, no, actually. I never saw that post.

fair nuff, i mean if you want to be respectable about it i can understand that and i want to respond in kindness mind you <3

so let me break it down like this
some people want to be an art builder like yourself and others want to fight people like us. Targeting aside ā€“ talking like this in a forum about stuff that happens in a free for all mode that is NOTORIOUS for being a cesspool of monkeys who want to get salt from people that cry about being shot is more or less putting a target on your back.

regardless of ā€œit is not rightā€ to ā€œask to engageā€ it doesnā€™t truly matter at the end of it. Most people fail to see how simple in nature getting people angry is and they VASTY overestimate the circumstances when they are angry leading to situations like this. I mean there was just one that got taken down by a mod because people couldnā€™t handle simple ā€œit is a free for all mode and Iā€™m a troll who is using a chat featureā€ logic
whilst also calling me every name out of spite as a childish attempt to win an argument? idk but the self report and getting a gm to shut down everything was wild :rofl:

there was one guy that went out of his way to say something along the lines of that not tooooo long ago whilst calling us slurs :rofl:
ya got me excited for a second ya know